Chapter 27

"Bzzzzz, bzzzz" my phone is going off and I see Nash wants to facetime. I pick up and there he is, laying in his bed, without a shirt. It was really fun when I slept next to him. Just the feeling that you have a strong, big warm body next to you. It feels good.

"Hey." He says, he wipes his hair out of his face.
"Hey." I say smiling. I look at myself in the tiny box and see that I look awfull, but I don't care.
"Did you sleep well?"he asks
"Yes, you?"
"Nah, not really."
"Aw." I say.
"What did you do yesterday?" He asks.
Shit. Should I tell him? Is he going to be mad? If I don't tell him he will find out. I'll just say it.
"Shawn came by." I say like it's no big deal.
"Okay, I was here with Jack. He talked about Anouk." Nash says.
"Oh really? What did he say?"
"That he doesn't know if he likes her or not, but he wants to get over his ex really bad, so I think he's going for it." Nash says smiling a little.
"Oh gosh! I'm gonna tell Anouk!"
"Wait!" Nash says before I hang up.
"What?" I say.
"Should I come over today?" He asks
"Okay, with more? Or just us 2?"
"I thought about us 2." He says.
"Okay, I'll see you around." I say and hang up.

I immediately text Anouk what Nash said. She responds happily. I think they will get together soon. I stand up from my bed and look outside. I see the pool, the trees, and mom already working in the garden. I put my shorts with hearts on it and a white shirt on. I walk downstairs and make myself breakfast. I then sit down at the piano and look at my wrist. I start playing with my other hand and then try to do something with my broken wrist, but it hurts to bad. I stop and walk away. I walk outside and sit next to the pool. I sit down at the edge and let my legs in the water, it is a little bit cold but I don't bother it.