Chapter 12

"They were kissing!" Cameron yells as a little girl. I laugh and kiss Nash again. Everybody laughs. We sit down and talk. I see that Chantal is really getting close to Cameron, they talk a lot too. I whisper in Nash ear that i think that they like each other. As I'm whispering I see shawn sitting there, a little bit sad.
I hope it isn't my fault.

After a while chantal and cameron are going to search for wood so we can make a camp fire.
"Am I the only one thinking that they like each other?" I say.
"No! I saw that too!" Matt says and everyone agrees. When they come back with some wood we make a fire and eat food.

Chantal is still sitting by Cameron and Anouk is really happy next to Jack G. Im sitting on Nash's lap. Nash is playing with my hair. I can hear he is getting a little bit drunk, he is whispering dirty stuff in my ear. I can't hold it back and start laughing out loud. Everybody looks but I can't stop.
"I'm very nashty." He whispers once again in my ear and I laugh really hard.

"Why are you laughing so hard all the time?" Anouk says while laughing a bit.
"He is definitely drunk." I say laughing.
"I'm not you are!" Nash says as he picks me up and lays on top of me.
"Wowwow!" Chantal yells and pulls me away by Nash.
"Rianne, have you been drinking?" Chantal asks as she holds my arm.
"No." I say, "okay yes i did a little, don't say you didn't because you did too!"
Chantal gets red and looks at Cameron.
"Kiss her." I whisper into Cameron's ear.

I walk back to Nash and take a sip of his beer. I watch Cameron. He goes and sit closer too Chantal. It looks like Chantal has no clue of what is actually happening. He grabs her face and kisses her hard. I start clapping and the rest of the group too.

After another hour we leave the boys and go home. When we are in the car Chantal starts talking really fast about Cameron. "He was so cute! I can't believe I kissed him!" Chantal says.
"You didn't he did!" I say.
"Ya'll lying!" Anouk yells from the drivers seat and we start laughing.