Chapter 17

"Hey guys!" I hear someone say from inside. I push Nash away and see Chantal, Anouk, Cameron and Jack G standing there. "What are you guys doing in my house?" I say.
"We'll Nash texted me he was here and I invited myself with some friends." Cameron says as he winks at Chantal. Chantal gets a little bit red and nods her head.

"We'll were swimming so you can join." I say as I point at the pool.
"We didn't brought swimwear." Anouk says as she looks at me like I said something really weird.
"You can go in your underwear, me and Nash are also in underwear and I have towels." I say as I look at Anouk. "I'm in!" I hear Jack say. He pulls of his shirt and I see his sixpack. Damn, that sixpack is hot as hell.

I walk outside with the guys and there is Nash laying in the pool.
"Hey guys!" Nash says. Jack jumps in the pool. I jump in too, I see that Anouk is doubting if she would jump in too. "Fuck it." I hear her say. She pulls of her shirt and shorts and jumps in too.

There was I, with my friends in the pool. If I didn't run into Nash I wouldn't even be friends with them. Chantal wouldn't have met Cameron.
"I'm so happy I have you." I say too Nash as I kiss him hard.

Chantal jumps out the pool and lays on a towel in the sun. I join her and we talk about the boys. Anouk is still in the pool and is having lots of fun with Jack.
"Do they like each other?" I ask Chantal.
"She told me she thinks he's cute and funny so definitely yes." She says as she looks at them. "She wants to kiss him, you can see it in her eyes." I say as I look at them also. I turn around and fall asleep.

"They kissed!!" Chantal yells in my ear. I wake up and see that Nash is laying next to me. He is sleeping as well.
"Okay." I say sleepy. I turn around and cuddle up with Nash.

"Wake up!!" Anouk yells. Nash and I start moving and look at each other.
"What?" Nash says. "Your mom has bought food to barbecue and I think you want to eat something." Anouk says. I stand up and see Chantal and Cameron standing at the barbecue. Cameron stands behind Chantal, cute.

After a few hours everybody leaves and I'm left alone with Nash. "I didn't expect from Jack that he would kiss her, I mean, after his breakup." Nash says. "Anouk is really nice and fun and cute, who wouldn't kiss her?" I say.
Nash nods. "I have to go home." He says. I walk him to the door and give him a goodbye kiss.