Chapter 29

"Are you Nash from Vine?" Some random girl asks.
"Yes." Nash says while looking up to them.
"OH GOSH, can we take a picture with you?!" She asks.
"Of course." Nash stands up and takes pictures with them, one by one.
These girls are actually ruining my date with Nash. Don't they now we're together?
Nash hugs them all and they leave us alone again.
"You're getting really famous." I say while taking a bite of my frozen yogurt.
Nash nods and eats further.

"You know you are famous too." Nash says.
"For what?"
"Being my girlfriend." He says smiling. He leans over the table to kiss me.

"Mine is almost finished." I say while looking at my empty cup.
"Mine was finished 2 minutes ago." Nash says.
"Let's get out of here." He says and grabs my hand.
He pulls me into a supermarket to make a vine. I'm the one behind the camera of course.

"Let's make one together." He says while grabbing his phone out of my hands.
"What do I have to say?" I ask while looking at Nash.
"Just be yourself." He says winking.
"Hey guys, we're in a supermarket right now." Nash says, "We're searching for the best pampers." I say.
I grab one pack and hold it in front of the camera. The six seconds are over and we start laughing.
"People are going to be so confused after seeing this." Nash says while typing a caption. He then posts it and it immediately gets a ton of comments like, is she pregnant? Wtf. And more confused comments.
"Now they all hate me." I say laughing.
"They don't! Look!" Nash shows me some comments with congrats and more like positive stuff. I start smiling and nash grabs my hand. We walk through the store as Nash says "We should make a girlfriend tag video."
"Okay!" I say and we buy some cake for the video.

"Wanna go to my place?" Nash asks when we're sitting in the car.
I look at my watch and see it is only 2 pm. "Sure." I say, he starts driving and I hold his hand.