Chapter 31

I walk inside and see Chantal and Anouk sitting on the couch.
"Wow wtf are you guys doing here?" I say as I close the door.
"Waiting for you." Chantal says smiling, she gets up and hugs me.
"It is Friday, you know?" Anouk says looking at me.
"GIRLS NIGHT!" We al scream at the same time. We all start to laugh and walk upstairs. I get upstairs really slow but I don't mind. When I'm finally upstairs I walk to my room and see that they have already put beds next to my bed.
"What movie are we going to watch?" I ask them.
"I want to see some horror." Anouk says laughing.
"Oh gosh yes!" I almost scream.
We search a movie and watch it. This is exactly how our girls night looks like, Watching horror movies.
"OH MY GOSH AAAAAHH!" We all start to scream and grab a pillow.

After 2 hours the movie is done.
"This was the scariest movie I've ever seen." Anouk says while hugging her pillow. We open the laptop and watch some videos and we gossip a little bit.
"You know what we should do?" Chantal says.
"What?" Anouk and I say at the same time.
"Make a youtube channel." Chantal says. We both look at her like with the what the fuck face.
"We could make a channel with us 3, I mean, Cameron and Nash have a youtube channel too." Chantal says.
"We could try." Anouk says while raising her shoulders.
"It is not a bad idea." I say smiling.
"I have a camera!" Chantal says smiling, "I have one too!" I say smiling.
"Me too!" Anouk says.
We start making plans and stuff. We decide we all make a own video on our own day, and one day one together. I make one on Monday, Chantal Wednesday and Anouk Friday. We make one together on Saterday.

"Are we going to film one right now?" I ask.
"It is Saturday tomorrow." Anouk says while looking at me.
"If we do, what are we going to do?" Chantal asks.
"Introduce ourselves." Anouk says.
"That is a really good idea!" I say excited.
"How are we going to call our channel? Anouk asks.
"Richan." Chantal says smiling. She contiunes and says "We name us 3 all the time like that!"
We all agree and that is our name, Richan. The RI for Rianne, the CH for chantal and the AN for Anouk, we made that up when we became friends.

We go on my laptop and make an account called Richan.
"Let's start filming!" I say excited.
"First let me fix my face." Chantal says while pointing at her face. We all go to my bathroom and make us ready for our first video. I grab the camera and after a while we start rolling.