Chapter 23

Anouk's POV

"Oh my gosh girl, what have you done?" I say as I walk up to her. "Well, I've not told anyone yet, but..." Rianne says. "The day before I was with Nash, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and then we went to his house, watched a movie... and then we accidentally fell asleep, so the next morning I ran home and then I didn't watched out and then this happend." Rianne says as she looks at her leg and wrist.

"Did you guys had sex?" Chantal asks.
"No! Of course not!" Rianne says, she gets a little bit red but it didn't sound sarcastic, I believe her.
"The worst thing is that I have a broken wrist, so I can't play piano." She says as she looks disappointed.
"It's gonna be okay." I say. "What do you have with your leg?" I ask.
"Heavy bruised." She says as she taps her leg."They thought it was broken, that's why there's a plaster on it."
"Oh, and I've got bruised ribs." She says as she taps them too. "That sucks." Chantal says and I nod.

"When are you going home?" Chantal asks while grabbing her hand.
"I don't know yet." Rianne says. She looks down. "Lets get out of here and let someone else visit you." I say as I pull Chantal with me.

We walk to Nash and sit next to him. "So she was with you before the accident." I say as I look into Nash's blue eyes.
"She told?" He asks.
"Yes, she did." Chantal says.
"Did you guys have sex?" Chantal asks while looking at the ground.
"Chantal!" I say as I look at her.
"I am curious okay?!" She yells.
She looks at Nash and waits for a response.
"No! We just fell asleep, nothing happend." He says.
"Okay." She says.

After some time Cameron walks in. He walks up to Chantal and kisses her. Then he goes to Nash and they walk away. Why do Chantal and Rianne both got boyfriends and I'm single? I did kissed with Jack but I don't think he likes me, he's talking about his ex way too much. I think he still likes her. We'll see what happens next time I see him.