Chapter 35

We walk through the long tunnel that leads you to the plain, I'm holding Nash's hand. We walk in the plain and sit on our seats. I'm sitting next to Nash and Shawn, Anouk next to Jack G and Mat, Chantal next to Cameron and Jack J. Taylor and Carter are also next to each other. I sit in the middle, Shawn next to the window and Nash next to the path.
I feel the plain is moving, and after some minutes we are up in the air.
"I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we're there." I say and close my eyes and lay on Nash.

"Wake up." I hear Shawn say. I am laying with my head on his shoulder and have my arms wrapped around him. "I thought you were Nash." I say as I let him go.

"Nash had to go to the bathroom and we moved you to my shoulder, but when we wanted to place you back you made some noises and we didn't want to wake you." Shawn says.

"It is okay." I say as I stand up and try to grab my bags.
"Can I help?" Shawn says.
"Yes, please." I say. I look for Nash, but he is already walking out the plain.
"Here you go." Shawn says and hands me the bag.
"Thank you." I say and we walk out the plain.

"Have a fun time in New York!" The lady on the plain.
I smile and walk away.
We walk through the security again and look for a taxi.

Anouk is sleeping on Jack's back, how cute. Chantal is kissing and hugging Cameron, they do it all the time, they can't not touch each other for more than 5 minutes when the possibility is there.

"The taxi is here!" Taylor yells and we follow him.
I put my bags in the taxi and sit next to the window. Nash sits next to me and holds my hand.

"Finally here!" I yell as I let myself fall on the bed. I am sharing the room with Chantal and Anouk.
The room is really nice, big bathroom, 3 beds, an amazing view.
We put on our pajamas and go to sleep.

I can't sleep. I lay with my head in the direction of the window and look at all the light of the city. I now see that you actually can't see the stars. That is so bad. I close my eyes again and try to sleep. After a few minutes I fall asleep.