Chapter 49

"We can go to the beach?" Chantal says as she walks through my room.
"Yes!" Anouk says.
"Lets go then!" I say. We put on our bikini's and walk to the beach.
"Nash learned me how to skateboard." I say smiling.
"Cool! I'm gonna ask Cameron if he wants to learn me how to do that too." Chantal says. "If you both can it i'm going to learn that too." Anouk says.
We all laugh and lay out stuff on the beach.

"It's too hot, let's go into the sea!" I say after a while. We walk to the water and swim in the sea.
"I want to learn how to surf!" I yell to Chantal and Anouk who are swimming in front of me. "Let's go ask someone to learn us!" Anouk yells. We swim back and walk to the surf house.
"Can we have lessons right now?" Anouk asks. I stand behind her and can't see who it is.
"Sure, with how much are you guys?" He asks. I step forward and see it is Jack from the last day of the tour.
"Jack!" I say as I hug him.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"They offered me this job so.." He says.

"Well guys this is Jack!" I say happily as they shake hands.
"When Nash broke up with me I walked and he talked to me and yeah.." I say smiling.
"Thats true!" He says smiling too.
"Well let's go surfing!" He says.

We get some surfboards and walk to the sea. Chantal and Anouk walk in front of us and he asks,
"Wich one is with Cameron?"
"Chantal.." I whisper back.
He nods and we arrive at the sea. We walk in and the lesson begins.
He starts explaining what to do and stuff. After a while we try it. We fall a lot but at the end we all have stood on it till the end of the wave.