Chapter 15

Nash!🙈- mornin' beautiful 😉 can i come over today?

Of course you can! I respond and take a shower. I put on some makeup and sit down at the piano. I'm practicing for a really hard song. It has to be played super fast, so that makes it more difficult to play. I'm playing as I hear the doorbell. I walk to the door and see Nash standing there. "Hey babe." Nash says as he hugs me.
"Hey." I say and let him go.
I let him in and start showing the house. "I remember the piano!" He says as he walk up to it. He plays a bit and says "play somthing for me." He grabs a chair and sits next to the piano.
"Well it looks like I have no choice." I say as I play the hard song I'm working on.

"Wow that is beautiful!" He says as he starts clapping. I start getting red and look at him.
"But not as beautiful as you are." He says. He comes closer and kisses me.
"Oh sorry guys! I'm just washing my hands!" My mom yells.
"Oh god, hi mom." I say as I push Nash away. I stand up and walk to mom. "Well this is my mom." I say as Nash says "hi im Nash."
"Im Anne." My mom says as she shakes his hand.

"So tell something about yourself." Mom says as she turns around to wash her hands.
"Well I'm Nash, 17 years old, live 2 blocks away from here and I go to high school." Nash says.
"You still live in that big house of yours?" Mom says as she looks at him.
"Yes i do." Nash says
"I remember when you were 5 and you'd come over to play with her, but now your more than friends right?" Mom asks as she grabs an apple.

I look at Nash who says "Yeah, we're a thing now I think." He looks at me and i nod my head.
"Well I'm going back to outside, nice too see you again Nash!" Mom yells as she walks out the house.