Chapter 43

I wake up from Chantal who is jumping on my bed.
"WAKEE UUUUPP!!" She yells.
"I am awake." I say as I turn around.
I grab my phone and see a message from Shawn.

Shawn✌🏼️- did Nash break up with you?

I ignore him and check my twitter. I see Nash tweeted;

Sometimes you just need a break.

And some others;

I wish you where by my side right now.

Thinking about you.

I tweeted something yesterday too.

I miss the things.

He favorited it.

I turn my phone off and go out of bed.
"Last show tonight!" Anouk yells.
"Yeah.." I say, I grab my makeup and look in the mirror. I am still wearing makeup from yesterday. I decide to just fix it and let it like that. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on some clothes.

"I'm going to take a walk." I say, I grab my phone and bag and walk away.
When I'm out of the hotel I walk to starbucks, I get some iced coffee and walk to a bench. I sit on it and all of a sudden, I start crying.

"Are you okay?" I hear someone say.
"No." I say as I wipe away my tears. I look at a random guy. He has beautiful brown eyes and brown hair.
He sits down to me and says,
"What's the matter?"
"My boyfriend broke up with me..." I say as I take a zip of my starbucks.

"That sucks, my last girlfriend cheated on me." He says.
"No way, that is awful." I say as I look at him again.
"Yeah.. That really broke me down, so I know how you're feeling right now." He says.

"Well, you actually don't." I say. He looks in my eyes. "After he broke up with me, his best friend comforted me and we kissed.." I say, I look at the ground.

"He looks at me with his eyes wide open. "Oh gosh.." He says.

"That is not even the worst, he is also the boyfriend of my best friend." I say.

"Wow, that is..." He says, I interrupt him and say, "I know I'm the worst friend ever."

"You're not if you tell her." He says.
"I am not telling her, no way." I say.

"Yeah, it's not to me, but if I was you, I would." He says.

I just look at him again.
"You have really pretty eyes." He as he looks in them.
"Thank you, you're eyes are beautiful too." I say.

"I'm Jack by the way." He says, he shakes my hand.
"You're name is Jack? Oh gosh, you're the 4th Jack I know, my name is Rianne." I say as I laugh a little.

"Nice to meet you Rianne." He says and smiles.
"I probably should go to the hotel again, maybe I'll see you around." I say as I stand up.

"Wait, can I have your number?" He asks.
"Sure." I say, he hands his phone and I set my number in his phone. I give it back and he says "bye!"
I wave and walk back.