Chapter 33

"We just made or first video!!" Chantal yells excited.
"I know!" I scream a bit.
"Guys, it is already 2 am." Anouk says while looking at her phone.
"Let's put on pajamas." I say smiling.
We put our pajamas on and I make a tumblr-ish photo. I post it on instagram with the caption: friday night with the girls.
I see Nash likes it and comments, goodnight sweetie.
We lay on our beds and just talk, we do it every time we are together. In the dark you tell a lot more secrets than in light.
"I have to tell something." I say.
"What?" I Anouk says sleepy.
"I slept with Nash." I say and turn around to them.
"Wow.... Well, how was it?" Chantal asks, I can hear that she is surprised.
"Fine, I think." I say.
"How about you and Cameron?" Anouk asks.
"Nothing, not yet." Chantal says.
It is quiet for a minute.
"I think I like Jack." Anouk says.
"He is so cute and sweet, and we kissed multiple times, he is like perfect to me." Anouk says.
"We know you like him." I say.
"He likes you too." Chantal says.
"I hope so." Anouk says.
"He does, trust me." I say.
It is quiet again, and I'm about to fall asleep.

"Gooodmorning!" Chantal yells when she jumps on my bed. I put my pillow over my head and try to sleep further,
"It is time for breakfast!!" Chantal yells excited.
"Get out of bed!" Anouk yells, she throws a pillow on me and says "Stop dreaming about Nash!"
"I open my eyes and get up. We walk downstairs and eat breakfast.
After breakfast we go to my room again and edit our video we made yesterday.
"Post it?" I say, I hold the mouse on the upload button and look at Chantal and Anouk.
"Yes!!" They both yell. I click on the button and there it is, our first video on youtube is now officially out.
"Hands in guys!" Anouk yells. We lay our hands on top of eachother and yell: "RICHAN!" We start laughing.
We spread the news about our video on twitter, instagram and all kinds of social media.

My phone makes a noise and I see Nash FaceTimes me. "Heey!" I say as I pick up.
"I saw you made a YouTube channel!" Nash says excitedly.
"We did!!" I say, I turn the camera around and film Chantal and Anouk.
They both say hi and I turn the camera around again.
Nash start telling he really likes it that we made one and he is proud of us. After a few minutes I hang up.