Chapter 5

The bell rings and I go sit next to Liam. "Hey." He says like nothing happend.
"Hi." I say back.
The teacher started explaining some problems. I just can't keep my mind with it. I'm to focused on what I'm going to say to Liam.
"You can work now." I hear the teacher say. I look right in Liam's dark blue eyes. "So, I cheated on you with some random guy?" I say mad
"Clearly you did." He says.
"Well I didn't, it's unfair to say that because I broke up with you, i still care about you but the butterflies are gone." I say trying to look in his eyes.
"Can we talk about it later?" He asks.
"Okay after school in the park?" I ask.
"Okay, I'll see you there." He says.

The bell rings and before I know it I'm sitting in the park with Liam next to me on the bench.
"Why Liam why?" I ask.
"I-I don't know, someone asked why we broke up and then she started to make up some stories about that you cheated on me, and I think she is the one who started this." He says while rubbing his head.
"Who is she?" I ask.
"Clara." He says as he looks down.
"Clara?! Seriously!? Oh my god, i could have seen this coming! She hates me like a lot!" I say as im getting a little bit angry.
"I know that is why, she just wants to ruin your reputation, i have absolutely nothing to do with it, i swear!" He says while putting his hands in the air.
"You are going to make this right, okay? You're the only person who can do that." I say to him as i start telling him a plan.
"Okay, i will do that." He says.
I stand up and give him a big hug. "You're the best." I whisper into his ear.