Chapter 13

Anouk drops me off at home. I walk straight upstairs and go to bed. I text Nash and ask of he got home well. No answer. I just go to sleep.

The next morning I have a text from Nash.

Nash!🙈- I'm home now.

It was send on 3 am. I respond and go sleep a little longer.

I woke up again at 11 am. I got out of bed and unpack my bag. I see I have one of taylor's bandanas in my bag and text him that i got his bandana.

Taylor- Keep it! 😘

I respond and make a messy bun and put the bandana on. I take a picture and send it to taylor I write under the photo: do i look cute now? 😊😊😊😊

Taylor- sure you do 😍😍

I start laughing and look further in the bag. On the bottom lays a note. It stands:
thanks for the great night ;) x Nash
I make a photo of it and send it to Nash.

Nash!🙈- you found it!
I respond with of course i did.

I walk downstairs and eat breakfast. I see that Karen is walking downstairs.
"Hey, you came home late yesterday." Karen says as she makes herself a sandwich. "Yea, I was on the beach with Chantal and Anouk and some boys." I say as i take a bite of my bread.
"Was that guy from primary school there?" She says while turning towards me.
"He was there." I say as i take another bite.
"Did anything happen between you guys?" Karen asks, i can see that she is really curious.
"Yes we kissed." I say as it is no big deal.
"Oh gosh!! Congrats girl!" Karen says as she walks upstairs again.