Chapter 46

So, Shawn said yes to his contract of course. He is going to make an album and after that he is going on tour. Pretty big. Shawn and I are friends, not anything more and Nash needs to know.

I decide to call Nash.
"Hello." He says.
"Hi, I was wondering if I could come over today?" I ask.
"Uh.. You can, sure." He says.
"Okay, see you later." I say.

I make myself ready and then walk to Nash. I ring the doorbell and there is Hayes.
"Hey, come in!" He says. I greet him and walk in the house.
"Where's Nash?" I ask.
"He is in his room I think." Hayes says. I walk upstairs and into his room, and there he is laying on his bed.
"Hi.." I say as I walk in.
"Hey." He says. He stands up and gives me a friendly hug.
I grab a chair and sit down.
"I miss you." I say.
He looks at me and says "I miss you too."
"Shawn is making an album, and I'm sure I only want to be friends with him." I say.
"An album? Wow.." Nash says.
"I know." I say.
"I really miss you, Nash." I say.
He looks at me and says, "We could try again."
"Oh my lord, yes!!" I jump out of my chair and hug him tight.
"We should start slow." He says.
"Oh, okay.." I say laughing a bit as I get off him.
"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asks.
"Yes!" I say happily.

After a while we walk out of his house.
"What are we going to do?" I ask.
"Going to the beach, but on skateboards." He says.
"I can't skateboard." I say laughing.
"In a bit you can." He says, he walks to the garage and comes back with two skateboards. He hands me one and the lesson begins.

"Put one foot on there... Yeah like that. Try to keep your balance." He says as he grabs my waist.
"And now, stand on it with both." He says. I put both my feet on the board and he pushes me a little. I have seen a lot of skateboarders so I know how it looks, but not how to do it.

Nash rides beside me and says, "Now set one feet on the ground again and push yourself forwards."
I nod, and try it. I set my feet short on the ground and push myself forward. I then put it back on my skateboard again who's a little bit shaky. I try to focus on my balance, but I fall. Nash grabs my arm just in time. I land in his arms. I look in his eyes and start laughing. He laughs too and we try it again and again and again.

"We're almost there, come on!" He says. He rides in front of me and I follow. I go off my skateboard and run next to Nash.
"You're going way to fast." I say laughing. He stops too, and walks next to me.
"Want an ice cream?" He asks.
"Yes!" I say, we get our ice creams and sit down on the beach.

"Can I have a bite of yours?" He asks.
I put my ice cream in front of him and when he's about to take a bite I push the ice in to his face.

we both start laughing and he puts his ice cream in my face. I wipe it of my nose and eat further.
"You missed a spot." He says he sits a little closer and wipes it off my nose.
I can't help it but kiss him. He leans in really slow and I do the same.

We haven't kissed for weeks, and it feels so good to do it again.