Chapter 26

I walk inside and close the door. I'm still smiling. I walk to the kitchen and look at mom doing the dishes. "Shawn is really nice." Mom says as she cleans some plates.
"I know right!" I say smiling

"You've gotta watch out with him."
"What? Why?" I say confused.
"You have a boyfriend, and it looks like he wants you." Mom says.
"I know I have a boyfriend, and we're just friends." I say as I walk away.
"Well, he carried you downstairs, I mean, that is sweet."
"Yes, sweet as in friend." I say as I walk upstairs.

Finally I'm upstairs and walk to my room. I lay on the bed and think.
He doesn't likes me, does he? Well, he was sad when I was kissing Nash on the beach. He carried me down. He is nice to me. He wanted to come over, he asked me how I was doing after the accident, he worried about me. He wanted to kiss me on our date.
There are a lot of things that he would do because he liked me. But he doesn't so I don't have to worry, that's what I tell myself, but I don't even believe myself. He likes me, everything leads to it. But I don't like him anyways. Do I?
No I'm in love with Nash, and I just like Shawn as a friend. I start overthinking everything and make myself crazy. "STOP!" I yell. Lets take a calming shower. I walk in the bathroom and take a shower. It calms me a little bit down. If I haven't had a broken wrist, I would play piano in this sort of stressful moments.

I walk to my room again and eat cookies. I always eat when I'm down, or stressed. You know that stressed backwards is desserts? I didn't know that until someone told me, I was like, shocked. I grab my phone and see 3 missed FaceTime calls from Nash. I text him that I'm going to sleep and I will speak him tomorrow. I scroll through Instagram and than go to sleep.