Chapter 25

The next day

"Finally home!" I yell as I walk in the house with my crutch. I can only walk with one because my wrist can't have any weight on it. I sit down at the couch and watch some tv. There's nothing fun on so I listen to music. I grab my phone and see I have a text from Shawn.

Shawn✌🏼️- hey, i've heard about the accident, you okay?

I reply: yes I'm fine, bruised ribs and leg, and broken wrist so I can't play piano 😩

Shawn✌🏼️- aw that sucks 😣

I say: you can come over, you could play some guitar for me, that would make me really happy ☺️

Shawn✌🏼️- okay! I'll be there in 30 minutes!

I try to walk upstairs. It's hard, but I can do this. After 10 minutes I'm finally upstairs and walk to my room. I lay on the bed and after 25 minutes I hear downstairs Shawn coming in.
"SHAWN! IM UPSTAIRS." I yell.
I hear he's walking upstairs and there he is. He opens the door and lays his guitar on the ground, then he sits next to me on the bed.

"Hey, how are you?" He says.
"I'm doing okay." I say.
"It really sucks that you can't play piano because of you wrist." He says as he looks at my wrist.
"Yup, but you can play guitar for me!" I say. He grabs his guitar and starts playing a little. I recognize the song and sing a long. There we are, singing together, and having fun.
"You're voice is amazing, Shawn." I say as I look in his brown eyes.
"You're voice is not bad either." He says. He starts playing and we sing again.

"It's 6 o'clock, I probably should get home." Shawn says. He stands up and puts his guitar in his bag again.
"You can stay for dinner." I say smiling.
"Well.. Okay." He says. He helps me stand up from the bed. "How do you go downstairs?" He asks.
"Sitting, but that takes really long." I say as I look at him.
"I can carry you." He says.
"You sure you can? I'm not that skinny you know." I say. He then picks me up and walks downstairs. He runs up again and grabs my crutch. He gets down and hands it to me.
"Easy." He says as he claps his hands.
"Thanks Shawn." I say, and once again I'm smiling.

"That was cute." Mom says from the kitchen. I start getting red and look at Shawn. He looks at me and winks. Gosh, he is cute.

After some time we sit at the dinner table eating spaghetti. Shawn starts telling stuff about himself as we all listen. After a while dinners done and Shawn is about to leave.
I hug him and he hugs me back.
"Thanks for the lovely day." I say.
"You're welcome!" He says. He walks to his car and drives away.