Chapter 54

I walk back with some breads and nutella.
I open the door and almost let a glass fall. He immediately runs to me and helps me. He closes the door behind me and I lay it on my bed. He is still not wearing a shirt, or pants.
"I hope you like nutella, cuz that's the only thing we have." I say smiling.
"Of course I like nutella!" He says as he grabs a knife and spreads his all over his bread. We both start eating.
"You should put on a shirt.. Or pants.." I say as I look at him.
"You don't want to look at my amazing abs?" He says as he lays down and goes with his hand over his abs.
I start laughing and he start laughing too. "No I'm serious, you will get cold." I say.
"Okay, if you don't want to see my abs." He says as he stands up.
"I love to look at your abs! But I don't want you to get sick!" I say.
"You like my abs?" He says as he looks down at them.
"Yes, you got nicer abs than Nash." I say smiling.
He start smiling and walks back to me, "then I'll put on pants, but not a shirt so you can look at them." He says as he winks.
"Can I touch them?" I say sarcastic.
"Yes, I'm not a museum." He says laughing. I sit a little closer and touch them.
"There so hard!" I say even more sarcastic.
"Were are your abs?" He asks smiling.
"Under my fatpack." I say as I touch rub my belly.
"Let me see." He says as he gets on top of me and pulls my shirt up.
"There they are!" He says laughing.
I try to pull my shirt back down but he holds it up.
"They're so soft!" He says sarcastically.
I laugh and he start tickling me.
"Noo! Stop Cam!!" I say laughing. He puts his hands higher and higher. His head is above mine and our eyes meet again.
"You don't like tickling?" He says smiling.
"No." I say smiling.
"What do you like then?" He asks.
"I don't know." I say smiling. He is still hanging above me.
He comes closer and our lips meet. He kisses really soft. We make out for a few minutes.
"You like that?" He says smiling.
"No." I say sarcastic.
"You sure?" He says smiling.
"No." I say smiling.
"Let's try another time." He says he leans in and kisses me again.
"You liked that?" He says as he let's my lips go.
"Yes." I say as I smile and bite my lip.
"I knew it!" He says smiling.
He gets off me and lays next to me.
We both stare at the sealing for a few minutes.

"Cam? I thought we weren't going to kiss anymore?" I say.
"I know..." He says.
"Why are you dragging me into this?" I say as I look at the side of Cameron's face.
"I think.. I am starting to like you.." He says as he turns his head and I look right into his eyes.

There are going millions of thoughts through my head. Cam and I?
The exes of each others best friends, Getting together, that isn't right in any way.

"What?" I say as I look at him.
"You've heard me." He says as he looks away again.
"Cam... We can't... That is wrong in every single way... We can't do that..." I say as I look at the sealing again.
"I know..." He says.
"Do you like me?" He says as he looks at me again.
I stay quiet for a while. "Yes." I say as I look at him.
"He leans in again and there we are kissing again." He jumps on top of me and puts his hands in my shirt. I grab his hand and say, "Are we sure about this?"
"I am, are you?" He asks.
"No." I say. He jumps off me again and says, "I should go home.." He grabs his shirt and pants and walks away.
"Wait Cam!" I say as I walk after him.
"What?" He says, he turns around.
I run upto him and kiss him. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him.

"You can go now." I say as I smile. He puts me on the ground again and walks away. I walk inside again.