Chapter 18

The next day I wake up without a goodmorning text from Nash. I text him goodmorning and go under the shower. Yesterday was really fun. I don't know if Nash and I are boyfriend and girlfriend now. We do act like we are, but i've never called him my boyfriend before. He has never called me his girlfriend. We'll see.

I step under the shower and sing some songs. I start singing rolling in the deep from adele. I hear my phone ringing. I stop the shower and grab my phone.
"Hi." I say. "Hi it's Chantal, I have really good news!!" I hear her say from the other side of the line. "What is it?" I say. "Well, when I left your house yesterday, Cameron walked me home and asked me to be his girlfiend!" She says almost screaming. "Congrats girl!" I say happy. "What about you and Nash?"
"He didn't ask me, not yet." I say a bit disappointed. "Oh that sucks." Chantal says. "I'm going further with showering bye!" I say and hang up.

Chantal is official with Cameron. Why am I not official with Nash? We know each other much longer. I start getting jealous. I wash my hair and turn off the shower. I walk out the bathroom in my towel and walk to my room.

I read my texts when I open the door. Chantal is totally freaking out about her and Cameron. I look up and see Nash sitting on my bed. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I say. "Taking you on a date." Nash says and smiles.
"Oh." I say. "Get dressed." He says as he walks outside my room and I get dressed.