Chapter 9

The next morning I wake up happy. I actually try to look good today for my date. I put on shorts and a big white shirt that comes to the top of my pants.
I put my vans on and leave the house.

I can't concentrate on school that well. I'm too nervous for my date with shawn. Shawn is probably a good guy.
When school is finally over i walk too my locker and put some books in it. After I did that I walk to the mall. After 5 minutes walking I see someone stand in the front of the mall. I think it's shawn. I wave and he waves back.

Should i hug him? I ask to myself. I see him standing there and shake his hand.
"Hi, I'm Rianne."
"I'm Shawn, nice too meet you."
"Where do you wanna go?" He asks
"Starbucks?" I say.
"Okay!" He says.

Shawn's POV

Wow she is even prettier in real life. I'm starting to get a little bit nervous. I buy her some iced coffee and sit down.
"Do you have siblings or?" I ask her.
"Yes, i have 2 older sisters. We live with 4 in the house." She says. She sips from her iced coffee and talks further.

"Well I'm not actually from america, when my mom was pregnant of me, my dad died from a heart-attack, and all her life she wanted too live in America. After I was born we moved from Holland to America."
"Wow! So you have never known your dad?" I ask her.
"Nope." She says a little bit sad.
"Can you speak dutch?" I ask.
"Ja." She laughs a little. "That means yes in dutch."
"Hahaha cool" i say laughing.
We talk further for an hour.

Rianne's POV
He is so cute! I say to myself as shawn is sipping his drink.
"Tell me about your music!" I say excited.
He starts telling his whole music history and that he is going to make a song.
"Do you play guitar?" He asks me.
"No!" I say laughing. "I play piano." I say.
"Ow, haha I was a little bit confused about Nash's vine." He says.

After some time I say i have to go. We walk out the starbucks and I give him a hug. "It was nice too meet you." He says. "Yes it was!" I say while looking into his eyes. O M G should I kiss him?
He comes closer but I back away. "Bye!" I yell as I walk away fast. I feel that my head is getting red.