Chapter 60

2 weeks later

I wake up next to Shawn, who is now officially my boyfriend.
I step out of bed and put my pants on.
"Where are you going babe?" I hear Shawn whisper from the bed.
"Anouk." I whisper back.
He touches his lips like he wants me to kiss him. I walk to him and kiss him. I then leave the house and go to Anouk.
I am about to ring the doorbell but Anouk is already opening the door.

"Goodmorning!" I say happy.
"Goodmorning!" Anouk says back.
"Why did I had to come over?" I ask.
"Well, school starts in a week and Chantal and I thought, why not make a jar with all the things we have done this summer?" Anouk says.
"Well, okay! Let's do this!" I say as I smile we sit down at the table and start writing things down.

We write all sort of things down, what we have done together, and all the personal things.

"I'm done!" Chantal says.
"Let me grab one." I say. I put my hand in the jar and grab a note.
"It says; Cameron." I say as I turn it around.
"Cute!" Anouk says.

Chantal and Cameron aren't together anymore, mostly because of me. Cameron said that he liked me more than Chantal. He was really upset when I told him about me and Shawn. They are still friends luckily.

Anouk is sort of dating Nash. They didn't want to tell me about it because they thought I would mind, but I don't. Like Chantal said, you can't choose who you fall for.

Jack was really sad when Anouk broke up with him. He cried a lot, and I was the one who needed to tell him it would be okay because I am the 'positive person' of our group. He is over it now I think.

Nash and I are friends, not that good as before but we're working on it. Cam and I are good friends though.

It has been an amazing year with all the guys, all the memories we have made, all the places we've been. I am so grateful for this year, it is definitely one of the best years in my life. We'll see what the future brings.