ᰔChapter 1ᰔ

YOUR POV :
I wake up to the sound of my loud annoying alarm. "Ughhhh" I groan as I slowly got up.
After a full 5 minutes of thinking, I decided to wear an extra large t-shirt with some ripped jeans. I attached some chains to the pants to give some style and also placed some rings around my fingers.
After I changed, I head to the bathroom and apply a light layer of makeup. Such as mascara, pink lipstick, eyeliner and some blush.
I head to the kitchen and made myself some toasted bread with butter smeared on top.
"Shit" I mumbled to myself as I look at the clock hit 7:40. I grab my stuff and my toast as I run to the school.
As I arrive, I see my best friend Grey picking up their skateboard and entering the school. I run to their locker to find them grabbing some books. "Grey" i said catching my breath. They turn around and a smile forms on their face. "Y/n!" They proudly said. "Are you okay?" They added getting a little worried. "Yea I'm fine" i said taking an other big breath. I small chuckle escapes their mouth.
Suddenly the bell rang. "Shit. I have to go" "oh okay bye. See you at lunch" they said back. I run to my locker and grab the books I needed for the first period. I struggle to open my locker, but with a couple tries later, i finally unlock it. After grabbing my stuff, i fast walk to my class. The hallways were almost fully empty.
As I was turning to the right, i suddenly bump into someone. "Oh shit I'm sorry" i said picking up the book that had fallen on the ground.
I look up to find the one and only Vance fucking Hopper. He was known for the trouble maker of this town. He was sent to juvie the 20th time now. But he didn't seem to care, at all. He just glared at me. "Move" he coldly said pushing me aside. "Should you say sorry" i said making him turn back to look at me. He got back closer. He looked down at my small figure and I looked up to look at his face.

Yes he was at least a head taller than me and yes he is the strongest kid in here but I didn't care. I ain't scared of him.
"Why should I even apologize. You're the one being a bitch and clumsy" he said with a smirk.
He did not just call me that
And with that I stepped on his foot as hard as I could. "Fuck" he mumbled. And with that I walked away from him and head to my class...

(Time skip to lunch)

It was finally lunch time and I was starving. I met Grey at the entrance of the cafeteria. We walked together to where we usually sit. As we start eating, I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see Vance. He had a smirk on his face as he leaned down to my ear. "Meet me in the bathrooms of the top floor" he whispered to me. And with he left like nothing had just happened.
"What was that about?" Grey asked confused. "Long story..." I then quickly explained to them what had happened this morning. A shocked look appears on their face as I stand up to go to the top floor. "Well I'll be back" I said. "Oh okay bye be safe" they said back.

The bathrooms on the top floor were where no one used them. So the principal decided to make them public for both boys and girls, which is a very dumb idea but meh not my rules. I then see him alone. His back was against the wall waiting. When he realized that I'm here, a grin forms on his face. "I didn't know you would actually show up" he said getting closer to me. "I did. So what do you want?" I coldly said. "I just wanted a small apology from what you did to me this morning" i glare at him for a second.
Is he lying? Or does he really just need an apology...
"Ugh I guess I'm sorry.." was all I said. A small smirk appears on his face. He got closer till our bodys were not even an inch apart. I weird feeling appeared in my stomach. I was blushing...
Why was I feeling this way? It's Vance hopper. It could've been anyone... but I guess I'm falling for him...
"I-" i tried to say something but it couldn't come out.
He then leans in till our lips were not even an inch away.

And with that I feel someone push me to the ground...
———————————
I left you guys on a cliff hanger (if that's what you call it)
You thought that it would be this easy to kiss Vance hopper but ur wrong :D

Have a good morning/afternoon/night
<3