ᰔchapter 11ᰔ

Your POV :
I swear for that minute, step dad was crazy mad. He was searching all over my room trying to find Vance. "WHERE IS HE?!" He yelled making me flinch. "He isn't here" I simply replied. He than stoped and walking towards me. He stared right trough my soul. "Oh well if he isn't here I can just do this-" Not even a second after hearing my step dad say that, he slaps me hard in the face. "ow fuck-" I said as i place my hand on my cheek. Step dad just looked at me and left the room, slaming the door behind him.

Tears rolled down my face as I sit on the ground, my back against the wall and my knees up to my chest. I wasn't crying because of how hard 'dad' hit me. I was crying because Vance saw it. It's the first time someone sees my step dad doing this to me. I mean other than his shitty sister. But she died long ago. I then felt someone's arms wrap around me.It was vance. "shhhh" He wispered as he lifted my chin so I could look at his beautifull face. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Don't worry I'm here" He added as he placed me on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist. He cupped my cheeks as we both stared at each other. I felt so safe around him...

It has been two days since Vance saw what my step dad did to me. I had just steped inside the school building. Everyone was staring at me and wispering to eachother. I tried to ignore it but I just couldn't. It was really annoying and frustrating. If just Vance was with me. He told me that he would be at my locker. But he wasn't. I sighed as I grabbed the books I needed for first period. I was in a horrible mood this morning. At this point I just wanted to stay in my bed. Which I could but step dad wasn't working today. So he is staying at home. Where is Vance? He was the only one right now that could change my mood. Not even Grey, for some reason I feel like they've been avoiding me. I entered the classroom and sat at the back corner. I sigh as I opened my scetchbook and started doing random doodles.

Not to long later, the teacher walked in. He saterted doing his lesson. I wasn't focussing at all. My brain was somewhere eles. Where was Vance? He is suppose to be with me right now...

It's lunch time. I wasn't hungry nor wanted to go to the cafeteria. And I still didn't see Vance. I got to my locker, grabbed my walkman and my headphones, and headed straight to the top floor. The same floor Vance's friends knocked me out. I reach the last bit of stairs and walked trought the quiet hallway. I sit down on the ground, my back against the lockers. I put my headphones on and started drawing more random things in my scetchbook. Time went by faster than usual. I looked over at the clock sticked onto the wall. It was now exactly 12:30. 30 more minutes till my next class. I suddenly heard a pair of footsteps coming my way. I look to my right to see the one and only Vance hopper.

Took him time to find me. I pause the current song that was playing on my wackman and take off my headphones. "hey" I coldly said to him. He sighed and sat next to me. "Look I'm sorry if I wasn't here this morning" He said. I turned to look at him. "Well you could've at least told me. I was waiting for you" I added still without any emotions on my face. He sighed as he cupped my cheeks. "Look I'm so sorry. I had to deal with my annoying friends" He said looking straight into my eyes. He then pulls me for a kiss. And of course, I kissed back. This was one of the soft kisses. He then pulled away. My face was red as a tomato. He smirked as he pulls me into an other kiss, this time harder. His tongue fault for dominance as his hands slid to the back of my neck for better support. After what felt like hours, he pulls away. My face was redder than ever. This was the first time I had felt like this in forever. I sure did miss this. A grin formed on my face as we stare at each other for a minute or two.

Suddenly we heard some chatting coming from the staircase. Whoever they were, they were heading our way. Vance let go of me and looked away towards the two girls walking our way. "Fuck" I mumbled under my breath. It could've been anyone. Why them? The two bitches I hated the most in this school. Emilly and Sophie. The pick mes of this shithole. "Well, well, well. Isn't it Y/n the slut" Emilly said with an evil smirk that had just formed on her face. "What do you want?" I codly spoke. "Oh nothing..." Sophie than spoke, a smirk also forming on her face. "ok than just leave" Vance spoke making the girls look at him. "Oh Vance baby, we're not leaving without you being with us" Emilly said as she bit her bottom lip looking at Vance up and down. For some reason, I felt jelous. I mean of course I had the right to be jelous. Me and Vance are a thing now. But what if he liked Emilly or Sophie more than me. I mean anything is possible at this point. And with that, they grabbed Vance by his arms and dragged him away. "Let go of me" He said looking pissed. "Oh don't worry babe, we're going to treat you just fine" Emilly then said. She practicly sticked her body onto Vance. 

That. was. it.

And with that, I got up and pushed Emilly off of Vance. I didn't push to hard, but at this point, Emilly is very weak to the point that she fell hard on the floor, yelling in pain. Sophie than started pulling my hair. which I did the same back to her. It was me against them two. But to be honest, Sophie is way more stronger than Emilly. And when I mean stronger, I mean that she can beat the shit out of someone when she's mad. While on the other hand, Emilly is mostly just a cry baby.

As we were fighting, Vance just stood there doing literally nothing. He was just watching. "Vance a little help here" I said as I threw a punch on Sophies's nose, making it bloody. "Well, I mean I would love to help, but I feel like you can handle it" He shrugged. I rolled my eyes as I focused on the two girls. Without even realizing it, I felt Sophie kick me straight in the leg which made me loose my balance. And I fell. "Fuck" I mumbled. I was really tired. I wasn't to damaged. Only a bloody mouth. "See who's weak now" Sophie said out of breath. But within a second later, someone punched her hard in the face that she passed out. It was Vance. He glared over at Emilly who looked scared as a chicken. And with that, she ran away. Vance then turned around to help me up. "You good sweetheart?" He asked giving me a small kiss. "Yea I'm fine" Was all I said. He took me to the shared bathroom next to where we were and he helped me get cleaned up...

--------------------------------

Alright chapter 11 is doneeee <3

This was kinda rushed so I didn't check my spelling but meh

Have a good morning/afternoon/night <3