ᰔchapter 20ᰔ

Your POV :
After the Grab n Go, we decided to go to that one huge empty grass field. That was the perfect place for picnics and outdoors activities. As we arrived, there wasn't many people, probably because it's a school day. Other than that, Robin and Finney started running and running in the field like 7 year olds. Me, Vance and Bruce sat down on the grass, me cuddling with my boyfriend. "I feel like I'm third weeling  you two" Bruce said looking at us. "Well you better find yourself someone" Vance answered giving me a kiss on my head. "Plus, all go the girls in school are drooling over you" I added. "Yea but I find none of them attractive" Bruce mumbled. "Liar" Vance proudly said . "I'm not lying!" Bruce said putting his arms up in surrender.

"Hey guys!" We heard someone say. I look towards the sound and see Grey walking our way, holding their skateboard in one hand. "Grey!" I playfully said getting up and hugging them. "Hey Vance! Hey Bruce!" They said when we pulled away from each other.

"Hey Grey, you're single right?" Vance randomly said out of nowhere. "Yea why?" They answered confused. "Well I have a friend who is also single and is interested in you" Vance added with a smirk. I glanced at Bruce to see him blushing red, which made me giggle. Grey looked at me confused. "What?" They said. "Do you know who I'm talking about?" Vance asked with a wide smirk. "Not really" Grey hesitated. "I'll give you a hint. He plays baseball and he is right now sitting-" Suddenly Bruce placed his hand on Vance's mouth to shut him up. "Vance I think you should shut up right now!" Bruce said. He was many shades of red, which made me burst out laughing. "Alright I am so confused right now. Tell me what's going on" Grey said. "Nothing it's just that Bruce has-" without being able to finish my sentence, Bruce puts his other hand on my mouth. "O ok guess that's happening" Grey said. "We're backkk" We heard Robin say, Finney following behind exhausted. "Is Finney okay?" Grey asked. "Yea he's fine. Finney is just isn't the type to run" Robin answered with a smirk. "Ah ok" I said back. They sat down and we talked about literally anything that came to mind.

I hadn't realized how fast the day had gone by. It was already about 10:30 pm. I said bye to everyone and we all went our separate ways to our houses. Since I lived kinda further than the others, I was alone. At this time, barely anyone would be out here. It was really quiet to. I took out my Walkman and put on my headphones. I walked peacefully towards my house.

Suddenly a car pulled up next to me. I looked at the driver to find my step dad. He rolled down his window. "Hop in" he ordered. "No thanks I'm good" I said. Yes I know I should've said yes but who knows he might be drunk right now and just crash into something and kill me. "Just get in it's getting late anyways" he added. "No" I simply answered. Whit that I just walked off. I heard him groan and he just rolled off as well. I continued walking till I finally arrived home. The door was unlocked which wasn't surprising. I entered and went straight in my room. I changed into my pj's and went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up surprisingly well. I didn't feel tired nor like shit. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

(Or this of you want)

I arrived at school early today, which was really good. I searched for my friends and found Vance at his locker. I walked towards him and gave him a hug. "Hey Vance" I mumbled. "Hi" he simply answered not even looking at me.

That was weird, Vance never was dry. He usually says something like "hey sweetheart" or "hey darling" I mean it could just be because he was tired. But I ain't risking it.

"What's the problem?" I asked pulling away from him. "Nothing... Just... uh.. didn't sleep well" he said with a weak chuckle. He then continued doing whatever in his locker. He was ignoring me...

"Vance look at me" I ordered. He stopped doing whatever, shut his locker hard and stared at me impatiently. "What is wrong? Why are you ignoring me like that?" I said raising my tone. "It's none of your business okay?!" He said back angrily. "It is my business to make sure you're okay" I said trying to calm myself down. He grips his hand on my arm tightly making me let out a small moan filled with pain. "I only had a rough night. That's all! Now leave me alone!" He said letting go of me and walked away. "Ow" I mumbled under my breath as I gently placed my arm on my left arm. I wanted to follow Vance but he looked like he needed some time alone. It made me feel like part of this is my fault. Just seeing him like that made me heartbroken.

"BOO!" I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders. I flinched as I turned around to see Grey smiling. "Hey girl" they said. "Hey.." I said back. It was really clear, my energy was way to low compared to Grey's. "You good?" They asked worried. "It's just Vance isn't doing good and he won't tell me what's wrong" I said looking down. "Oh well just give him some time. Maybe at lunch go talk to him in private and hopefully he'll talk" they simply answered.

And that is exactly what I'll do. I waited patiently for the clock to hit 12. It went by slowly but I survived. As soon as the bell rang, I rushed to Vance's locker. I waited and waited. It was about 12:20 barely anyone was here. Everyone was at the cafeteria eating and talking with their friends. I sighed as I started walking away. Maybe I'll just talk to him after school...

———————————
I've made a new TikTok account it's about tbp I already have a couple Brance edits
My user is ra1n3._.was._.h3r3

Anyways have a good morning/afternoon/night <333