ᰔchapter 3ᰔ

Your POV :
For the rest of the day, I tried my best to stay away from Vance and his friends. And to be honest, even from everyone else. Except Grey, they're the only exception.
Last period was slower than usual. But I made it without much suffering.
As I was walking home, I feel someone following me. I look around, but no one was there. So I just started walking faster. And with that I randomly just trip and fall to the ground. "Shit" I said. I quickly get back up and pretend that nothing happened. "Hey you good man?" I heard someone say. I turn around to find Vance standing there. "Holy shi- you scared me!"i yelled. He just chuckled. "What are you doing? following me?" I now said seriously. "Uhh i was just here to say sorry about what my friends did to you.. and also about me..." I just looked at him. "It's just that I was a pussy and didn't come to help you.." he added looking down. Before I could say anything, he interrupts me. "I'll buy you whatever you'd want from the grab n go as a sorry... And we can go hangout at the park as an other sorry" he said with a small smile. I look at him for a moment as I think if I should or shouldn't go. I sigh as my thinking comes to an end. "Fine I'll come" "great" he quickly answered. "But first I got to get back home so I can put my stuff" I said. "Sure"
As we walk to my house, he explained to me why he and his friends did this to me. Guess his friends just took me as a target. He also kept apologizing about what happened at lunch. And I kept on saying "it's fine I accept your apology"

"Alright we're here" i said stopping in front of a house with a picnic table and flower pots as decoration. I look at the garage to see that my step dad's car wasn't there. "Ok so since my step dad isn't here, you can come in" i said taking my keys out of my bag. "Ok" was all he said as an answer. "Wait does your step dad not like you having a guy over?" He then asked. "Well technically yes but also because your Vance Hopper" i said as we walk trough the hallway towards my room. "Don't mind the mess in my room" i added as I open the door to reveal a room with many posters, a desk with papers all over, coloured light and some band t-shirts on the floor. "I mean it's less messy than mine" Vance chuckled.
I put my stuff away and both me and Vance are now walking to the store. We talked about random things and to be honest, Vance wasn't that bad after all, Guess giving someone an other chance does work...

As we enter the grab n go, Vance quickly runs to the pinball machine to try to beat his previous high score. I sigh as I head to the beverage area at the back. "What should I get?" I mumbled to myself as I look at the different drinks. After a couple minutes of looking I decide to take the old fashion Coca Cola. I walk back to the pinball machine to find Vance swearing at the machine. I giggle as I stop right next to him. "Alright that's enough arguing children" I playfully said. "I'm older than you" Vance added. "Still" I said. "So did you decide on what to get?" He asked. I hand him the glass bottle of Cola. "That's it?" He then asks. "Yea... Do you want me to get anything else?" "Well it's just that you're using my money so like you can get whatever you want" he scratches his neck as I look at him. "It's fine. But I'll still like to get some candy" I smiled handing straight to the candy section of the store.  I hear him chuckle as Vance followed me. "What should I get?" I asked this time louder for Vance to hear. "What about this" he said grabbing a pack of hard marshmallows. "People say that it melts in your mouth" he added looking at the packaging. "Sure" I simply answered.

We then head to the cashier. After paying for our stuff, we head outside. "So what now?" I asked opening to bottle tab. "Park?" He asked and to which I nod as an answer...

————————————
Sorry for not posting in a couple days, it's coz I have school and a lot of homework so yea...
Have a good morning/afternoon/night <3