ᰔchapter 29ᰔ

Your POV :

We pulled away from each other to catch our breaths from the long kiss. He pulled me back for an other kiss. This time, it was shorter but still as rough as the other kiss. At one point, I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. A light moan escapes me as I felt him bite my bottom lip.

We hung out till the sun had started to set. "Vance, I want you to come back home with me" I said as he looked at me. He sigh and thought about an answer. "Fine. But only because of you and also because the jocks and Emily now know that I'm not dead" he said as we both got up and started walking out of the forest. "Umm Vance... I don't really know where my house is cause I've never been in this neighborhood" I told him with hesitation. He looked at me and playfully laughed. "Alright fine I'll take you home" "yea and that also means you're staying at my place. Even if my step dad is home, which I hope not. You need to get yourself cleaned up" I said back as I gently grabbed his hand. He just sighed and we walked towards my house...

Soon we had arrived, the sun was completely set. Our voices were the only sound around the street. I looked at the garage to see that step dad's car wasn't in the driveway. Good, he isn't home. I opened my bag and pulled out my keys. After opening the door I motioned to Vance to wait in the bathroom of my room while I went to the kitchen to grab some wet towels.

As I entered the bathroom in my room, I saw Vance sitting on the counter. His coat was laying down on the cold floor. Back when we were at the forest, he deacided to leave the mask there, since it was pretty useless. I opened the drawer and grabbed some bandages. He didn't have much cuts. Only a vertical one that went on his jawline. It was dry but there was still some fresh blood on it. He also had bruises on his cheeks and a long his neck. "Take off your shirt" I said as he obeyed my order. I took his blooded shirt and placed down on the coat. I had completly forgot about how hot he looked half naked. I saw a big scar on his waist. That explained the blood on his shirt. More bruises were on his arms, chest and back. "What happened to you?" I mumbled with a worried expression. "two things, survival and dad" he simply answered as I lightly put the wet towel on his scar. A small hiss was heard from him as he flinched. I quickly took off the paper from his waist, looking up at him. "Sorry" I mumbled. "No it's fine, I just didn't excpect the towel to be cold." he said as my focus went back to his waist. I now gently put the towel on his waist. Just a small shiver came from him. I wipped the dry blood off and covered the scar with bandage. "Alright" I said as I moved my head up to be the same height as Vance. I grabbed an other wet towel and did the same thing as before. I was practicly in between his legs. "You're so cute when you're foccused" I heard Vance say. I just smilled at his comment and continued rubbing off the dry blood.

"And done" I said, my foccus going to his eyes. "What?" he asked with a small smirk and got off the counter. "Nothing. Am I not allowed to stare at my boyfriend?" I simply replied with a teasing tone. Without time to react, I feal his lips press onto mine.

How gentle he is but also rough at the same time. He makes me melt of pleasure even when he gives me the smallest attention. I can talk to him for hours and not get bored of him.

With that, he pulled away, my lips feeling cold again. I took a couple steps back and threw away the towels and and the bandage wrapper in the trash can. Vance picked up his coat and shirt. "You can give me your clothes, I'll wash them later." I said as he handed me them. "So you want me to sleep naked with you?" He jokingly said. I didn't say anything. Instead, I looked up at him and saw a wide smirk on his face. I walked to my closet and took out my pj's. I walked out to the bathroom and placed them on the counter. With that, I walked outside of my room and headed to the laundry room. I shoved them in the washing machine. I was to tiered to wait to wash them now since I'd have to stay awake longer. I'll just do  it tomorrow morning.