ᰔchapter 18ᰔ

Your POV :
The next morning I woke up by my alarm cuddling with someone. I panicked for a second but quickly realized that it was Vance.
I groaned as I tried reaching out my hand to stop the annoying sound coming from my alarm. But me being to lazy, I just gave up. So instead, I cuddled more into Vance. Seconds later, I felt Vance's hand reach out and stopped the alarm from beepping. "Good morning sweetheart" Vance said in his hot morning voice. "Morning" I mumbld back.

We stayed in the same posotion for 10 more minutes till I offically deacided to get ready. As soon as I stood up to get out of bed, I felt Vance's hand grab my arm and pull me back towards him. "Don't go" He stated. Just saying, looking at him in this position made butterflies explode in my stomach. He looked so good in that angle...

Anyways, I escaped from Vance's hand and took off the blanket revealing his body. I had completly forgot that he only had boxers on, which caused me to stare at him again. But this time, I held back and pulled him off the bed causing him to fall on the floor. "Ow" He sarcastically said as he got up. I just giggled and went to the bathroom, grabbing my clothes of the day on the way.

 I just giggled and went to the bathroom, grabbing my clothes of the day on the way

(Your outfit)

(Or this if you want)((Or you can just make your own))After I got out, I see Vance sitting on my bed waiting

((Or you can just make your own))
After I got out, I see Vance sitting on my bed waiting. "Took you time" He smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes as I went to my wardrobe to find something for Vance. "I think I have something that could fit and suit you" I mumbled to Vance. "Don't worry, I'll just wear the same clothes as yesterday" he shrugged. I ignored him and pulled out an extra large hoodie. "Here you can wear this" I smilled as I handed him the greyish hoodie. "Thanks" was all he said as he put the hoodie and the same pants from yesterday.

Step dad was still asleep so both Vance and I went to the kitchen and grabbed anything edible that we could find. And with that we were walking to school. "So uh just asking.. Are you comfortable with like our relationship being public or something? It's just I don't want to wait a full 6-7 hours without kissing you" Vance said getting more closer to me. A light shade of red appeared on my cheeks as I felt Vance's arm wrap around my waist. I thought for a second then said. "I mean I guess we could be public, and I'm also curious to see both Emily and Sophie's reactions"

And with that Vance pulled me for a quick kiss...

We arrived to school, holding hands. We spotted Bruce so we went towards him. "Hey Bruce" I said waving at him. Right before he could say anything, he stopped himself and looked at our hands. "Holy shit... You two are togheter!" He said proudly. "Yes we are. Now don't make it a big deal" Vance said with a sarcastic eye roll. "yea yea" Bruce said not even paying attention to him.

It was finally lunch time. A full hour break and also a full hour to be with Vance. As soon as I exited history class, I got pulled into a kiss. Vance. I smilled as I pulled away. "Miss me already" I teased as he just smirked. "I guess I did" He said back. I looked around to see everyone staring at us, but why should I care. Both me and Vance ignored the people and went to the cafeteria.

We sat with Bruce, Robin, Finney and Gwen. "Hey lovebirds" Bruce teased. I just playfully rolled my eyes at his new way of saying 'hello'. "You're not gonna say something back?!" Finney said in chock.
Oh right they don't know.
"Why should we?" Vance shrugged taking a big bite of his food. Robin, Finney and Gwen stared at Vance in chock and confusion at the same time. Bruce just smirked. "It's just a nickname" I said. "Aren't you at least suppose to disagree" Robin added. "What if I do something that will change you guys's mind" Vance said with a smirk.
Within a second later, he grabbed my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. When he pulled away, I looked at the others. Robin and Finney were dumbfounded. "Wasn't it obvious?" Gwen said normally.

About 30 minutes later, I heard someone groan like a pig behind me. We turned around to see that it was Emilly and she looked furious. "NO WAY YOU TOO ARE TOGETHER!" she yelled getting at least half of the cafeteria's attention on us. "VANCE IS SUPPOSE TO BE WITH ME! NOT A STUPID SLUT!" she said again but this time louder. "Well it sucks to be you doesn't it" I sarcastly said with a wide smirk of satisfation.

Oh how I love seeing this bitch angry and on edge of litarlly crying.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME VANCEBOO" The blonde added with 'puppy' eyes. Vance just rolled his eyes and pulled me into a deap kiss. We heard a couple "ooo" coming all around the cafeteria. Emilly became angrier than I've ever seen her. She then pulled me by my hair away from Vance. "rude" I said scratching my head. She then went in and slapped me. I just glared at her standing up. "You didn't" I coldly said. With that, I punched her hard in the nose making blood instently pour down slowly. "HOLY SHIT! SOMEONE HELP ME! THAT SLUT PUNCHED ME!" Emilly screamed slowly walking away.

A couple jocks came infront of Emilly making a sort of wall seperating me and her. "Touch us and we'll-" One of them started saying but before he could continue someone came from behind me and said. "You'll what?"

It was Vance.

The jock was trying to continue talking but Vance's cold glare was stopping him. "Touch her and you won't be able to touch anything" Vance stated not loosing eye contact with them. Suddenly the bell rang. It was time to go to class. The jocks quickly ran away, Emilly following behind. I looked at Vance and he looked at me. "I-" I wanted to say something but Vance just pulled me into an other kiss. This time, it was more passionate. We didn't care what was happening around us. We just needed eachother...

----------------------------------------------

An other chapter done. Sorry if it took time. I'm literlly running out of ideas to write. So like any suggestions out there...

Other than that thank you all so much for the support and patients <3

Have a good morning/afternoon/night <3