ᰔchapter 9ᰔ

Your POV :

"Hey uh Vance can you walk with me?"  I asked. He turns around to look at me. "sure" He answered as he walked towards me.

"Is everything okay?" He than asked as we were walking towards my house. "It's just that I have this feeling that someone is watching me" I mumbled slowly. He looked at me for a moment making sure I wasn't joking or something. Which I was NOT joking. I then felt my hand in his. The warmth or his hand wrapped around mine just makes me feel safe for some reason. I try to hide the blush that appeared on my cheeks which i successfully do.

As we were walking, we sudunlly heard the sound of an ice cream truck somwhere not to far from where we were walking. My eyes lit up with excitment as I look at Vance. "Vaaaanceee" I said with a huge smile on my face. "What?" He asked looking at me in a weird way. "Can we get ice creammm?" I then asked making him sigh. "Fine, but only because of you" He added as I jump in excitment. "Let's go!" I added running to where the sound of the ice cream truck was. "Hey! Wait up!" Vance yelled as he ran after me.

As we arrive to the truck, there was a long line ass of children waiting to get their ice cream. My excitement vanished as I didn't want to wait for my ice cream. "Don't worry I got this" Vance randomly said walking towards the long line up.

"Move assholes" He said out loud making all of the kid's eyes go wide open in fear. They quickly move aside so that Vance could go in front. "m' lady" He said moving to the side for me. "wow such a gentelmen" I said playfully rolling my eyes. I look over at the menu and back at the ice cream man.

"I'll get the (f/ice cream flavor) two scoops please" I said as the ice cream man just nodded. As I was about to pay, Vance just pushed away my hand and gave the man his money. I stare at Vance and sigh.

"I'll get the vanilla, 3 scoops as well" Vance ordered. As he was about to pay, I did the same thing he did to me. He glanced at me and just rolled his eyes with a little chuckle. I thanked the ice cream man and both me and Vance walked away. "Why did you order vannila. It's so basic" I randomly say.

"No it's not" Vance simply replied. "Yes it is" "No it is not" "Yes. It. Is" "No. It. Is. Not"

We then broke into a dumb argument about vanilla ice cream. As we reach my house, I said goodbye to Vance. But as I was going to leave, He pulled me into a warm kiss. He let's go after a couple seconds. I light red blush appeared on ym face. "B-Bye" I stuttered. He just chuckled and said. "Bye sweetheart" With a smirk. And with that he just walked away. I stared at him till he wasn't visible anymore.

I sigh as I go and open the front door. "Dad I'm home" I said waiting for a response. But no one answered. That's weird. His car was in the driveway... I look around to find my dad in his room staring at the window. "Dad you okay?" I asked slightly worried. He turns arround to face me. "Who was that guy that just kissed you outside" He stared right trought my soul.

shit I tohught as I try to think of a possible excuse. "I-" I try to say something but he interupts me. "He looked like that one trouble maker called Vance Hopper" I felt a drop of sweat roll down my forehead. "Look i've already talked to you about this" He sighed. I look down as he walked closer to me. He then started making this full presentation on why I shouldn't date Vance. At this point, I was going to sleep...

It has been over a full 30 minutes and step dad still didn't finish.

Another 20 minutes later... He offically ended. I sigh in relief as I stood up off of his bed and headed to my bedroom. I change into my pyjammas and flop down onto my bed. I had no intention to do my homework so I just end up falling asleep.

The next thing I knew was that I woke up to a loud bang coming from outside. I check my alarm to see that it was about 2:30 am. I sigh as I got up and looked out of my window. I then spot Vance trowing rocks at my window. I open my window and I see him with a smirk on his face. He then climbed up the trash cans and up the wall. He enters my room and I just look at him. "Hey sweetheart~" he teased. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

Without even saying anything he grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to him so that our lips touch. He instantly bites my bottom lip making me let out a small groan. This feels like heaven. Every time he does that, it just makes me feel better.
He pulls away and stares at me. I didn't even realize how red my face was. He smirked as he sat down onto my bed. I lightly giggle and sit next to him. A comfortable silence appeared in the room. His head laid down onto my lap as I played with his hair.
"Why did you come in this late hour?" I asked as I look down to see him staring at me. "It's just I didn't want to stay home. So I came here to see you" was his answer. "There's a literal psycho killer on the lose  and you decide to risk your life just to come to... me" I slowly said. He just smiled. "I guess so" he said back.
—————————————
Ok idk wat to say in here but yea
Have a good morning/afternoon/night <3