ᰔchapter 31ᰔ

Your POV :

"I'm here to help you" Grey reassured me. I sighed and told them what had happened a couple hours ago. "I'm also sorry for being cold on you" I added. They looked at me in shocked. Not because of me being sorry but of what k told them about Vance. "That's a pretty messed up thing" was their responce. "I know" "But maybe it isn't him. Maybe you just miss heard. You know cause of all the moaning" they said thinking of any possible theory.

Grey thinks that Vance would never do such a thing. They are to innocent to think of the negative.

"No it has to be Vance, that feminine voice said his name. Just with moans." I admitted. "I need to find out who that girl is" I added starting getting pissed. "You should talk to Vance about this" Grey suggested. "I want to but Im dealing with so much shit right now" I sighed. "What do you mean?" They asked confused. "My step dad died and I don't know how to feel about it" I answered. "I'm sorry" they simply said now feeling bad. "Don't be"

"Want to go to the grab n go after school to cheer you up? I'll buy you something~" they said in a flirtish tone. I giggled at their poor voice and accepted the offer. Now that I'm kind of feeling less negative, we both head back to the cafeteria.

But of course, as soon as we see the door to enter it, I feel someone harshly tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Emilly standing there looking pretty pissed. "What?" I asked confused. "What the fuck! How is your dumb boyfriend still alive!" she angerly said. "Surprize, I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders, not really interested in her conversation. "He was suppose to be dead. Even his dad confirmed to me that he was dead!-" she suddenly stopped. Like if she isn't allowed to continue her sentence. But I think I heard enough to understand. "What do you mean his dad confirmed to you that he was suppose to be dead?" I asked looking straight into her eyes. She just chuckled nervously looking around to find any way of running away without saying anything. But I stopped her from moving on bit.

I needed to find out what is happening. Vance suddenly changed after I found him in the woods.  I hear some chick moan his name in the upstairs bathroom. And now, Emily is trying to hide something about him. Do I think that Emily is the one who fucked Vance. No not at all. Vance would never, and I mean never, have sex with her.

"Tell me what's going on" I coldly said gripping my left hand on her shoulder. She didn't say anything. We glared at each other. I needed those answers. She still didn't budge. It was silent between us. The only thing that was heard were the grade 7 who were making weird jokes to each other. Grey was looking me then to Emily. Then back to me. They were really confused on what's going on.

Suddenly, Emily randomly yells for... help? "Help me! Someone is agressing me!" The 7 grades turned their attention to us. They knew Emily since they were in the same grade as her. And of course, they all crushed on her. They came towards us and pulled Emily away from me. "Get away from her, you slut" one of them said. Grey took me by the wrist with one hand and flipped them off with the other. We walked away and headed back to the cafeteria. As soon as we enter, my eyes spot Vance and Bruce talking together. Bruce was the first to realize our presence. He stood up and waved at us. Grey smiled and dragged me over towards them. Vance turned around and his eyes met mine. we made one second of eye contact and I broke it by looking at Bruce.

I didn't want to be here.

"Everything good?" Bruce asked me. "Yea everything's fine" I simple replied forcing the smile the just grew on my face. I sat down next to Grey. I was facing Vance which made the both of us really uncomfortable. Bruce and Grey started chatting like if it's any normal day. Me and Vance just sat there. None of us had anything to do other than try not to make eye contact. Time was going super slow. This was the worst 10 minutes of my life.

Vance finally decided to speak. "Y/N can we talk... In private" I wasn't expecting that. Both Bruce and Grey stopped talking and looked at me. "Uhh... sure" I hesitantly answered. "We'll leave you two alone" Grey said standing up and stared walking away. Bruce patted Vance's shoulder and followed Grey.

It was just the two of us, again. I felt a sigh escape him. "Please tell me what I did wrong" he begged.  I looked at him coldly.

How was he that... ugh. He is getting on my nerves.

"You know what you did. Stop acting blind it's getting annoying" I said back. He looked confused, like if he never even did something wrong. Like if he never fucked someone else. "Please tell me your joking" I added. He didn't reply. Instead he just looked at me waiting for a response. "Second break, top floor" I added. I waited for any sort of response but nothing. He looked twice as confused as before. Now I'm kinda wondering if it even was him back in the bathroom... Yes, it was. Vance is the only person in this school that has this name. I coldly stared at him. "For fuck sake tell me what I did wrong!" He said in a more louder and angrier tone. I flinched at that. I don't know why but I felt sad and tears wanted to form. It did sadly. "You know what... go fuck yourself" was the last thing I said before running away. He tried grabbing my wrist but I was too quick. "Y/N!" He yelled. I ignored him and ran to the nearest bathroom. Good thing no one was in there. I faced a mirror and looked at my reflection. Some of my mascara was smudged and my eyes were starting to become puffy. I took some paper towels and wipes off my tears. I tried my best and fixed up my 'makeup'. But barely anything worked. My puffed eyes and my now red nose made it look like I had been crying for hours. I did want to cry more, but I can't. I'm at school and how I hate it when other people see me like this. I sighed as I rested my hands on the sink, putting my weight on it. Suddenly I felt someone open the bathroom door. I flinched and tried to ack natural. "Y/N!" It was Grey. Fuck, how happy I was to for them to be here. I rush and pulled them into a tight hug. I needed someone to help me. They were somehow always there for me. "Are you okay?" They asked patting my head...

———————————————

I had a whole spring break and I barely wrote anything😍

Have a good morning/afternoon/night

Make sure to eat and drink something today <33