ᰔchapter 10ᰔ

your POV :

It has been at least 1 hour of me and Vance just chatting in my room. Of course we were trying our best to not make much noise since my step dad's room is right next to mine. I was cuddling with Vance as a comfotable silence appeared between us. At this point, I didn't care with who I was. I just wanted him. Vance hopper...

"Do you think that people will think of us diffrently if they know we're together?" I randomly ask withouth even thinking of my words. I can feel Vance look down at me. "What do you mean?" "Like, if people find out we're dating... Do you think that they will just say bad things about us?" I explained to him. "Well to be honest it doesn't really bother me. But if anyone dares to say shit about you, they'll regret living" Vance said as i giggle at his little comment at the end.

Within 30 more minutes I felt my eye lids get heavy. And with that, I fell asleep, with Vance wrapped around me..

The next thing I knew, I wake up by the sound of something moving. I slowly open my eyes and see Vance getting off of the the bed. I groan as he looks at me. "Oh shit sorry to wake you up" He said. "Nah it's fine" I said with my sleepy voice. "Ah ok well good morning princess" He teased. "Morning" I said sitting up. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 1 in the afternoon" was all he said before going in the small bathroom connected to my room.
I get up and follow him. I look at myself in the mirror to see that my hair was really messy. I grab my hairbrush and start fixing my hair as Vance just stares at my every move. "What?" I asked. "Huh? Nothing. It's just that you're very hot" He answered. A lithe pink colour appears on my cheeks.
He then goes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. Vance then rests his head by placing his chin on my left shoulder. "You're still tiered aren't you?" I giggles as he just let's out a small groan as a yes.
We stay like that for a couple minutes till I suddenly hear my room door open. Vance pulls away and hides behind the bathroom door as fast as he can.
And within 5 seconds later, step dad barges in the room. "Good morning?" I said confused. "Where is he?!" He yelled. "Huh?" I said trying my best to  act as natural as I could. And with that he started looking around of the bathroom.
Please do not find him...
Vance's POV :
"Bye sweetheart" I said to Y/n. Her face was really red. And with that I walked away. Time to head back to my house. I said to myself as I sighed.
As I walked trough the dark empty streets, I heard a van approach me. I turned my head to see that it was a black van. I stared at it as it stoped right next to me. I then start walking faster hopping that it won't follow me. I heard the door of the van open. "Hey kid!" The man that came out said. But I didn't even bother looking at him. I just ignored and continued to fast walk away...
As I reach my home, I look around to make sure that that creep wasn't following me. Which he wasn't... good. I open the front door as the smell of strong alcohol hits my nose. I walk straight to my room without making much nose.
I close the door of my room and take of my shirt and pants. And with that I lay down on my bed and later on, i fall asleep...
*BANG*
I suddenly heard glass shatter. I think the sound came from my father's room. But me being me, I decided to check what was going on. I slowly open the door and step outside. I felt like I was in a whole different place. The atmosphere was 10x colder than in my room. I walk my dad's room and push the door open to find him sitting on his bed. A full bottle of wine was smashed onto the floor. There was a huge stain on the carpet. His lamp was on so it was clear that the excpretion on his face wasn't amusing. "Uhh dad are you okay?" I asked as he looked up and stared at me. He didn't answer. I watched as his grip got thighter against the bed. "Well uhh g-good night" I stuttered as I rushed back to my room. Why was I even stuttering. I felt so weak...

As I enter my room, I change into a random pair of clothes and put my shoes on. I tip toe to the front door, open the door, and exit this shitty house.

I walk in the empty streets. There was barley any light coming from the houses. It was just me. After about 10 minutes of walking, I arrive infront of Y/n's house and look at the windows up stairs.

Which one leads to her room?.. I thought as I examine each window. Suddenly, I see one with a blue light. That must be her's. I pick up a stone from the ground and ligthly throw it at the window. After throwing a couple more,- the wondow opens to reveal a sleepy Y/n. "hey sweetheart" I smirked as I climb up the wall and land straght in her room. As we cuddled, we talked and talked for hours till I felt her breathing getting slower. She was sleeping. I smile to myself as I stare at her beautifull face...

The next thing I knew was that I woke up realizing that my hands were wrapped around Y/n's body. I let out a sigh as I carefully get out of her cozy bed. But me not being fragile, I feel her let out a small groan as she opens her eyes. "Oh shit sorry to wake you up" I said with a slight chuckle. "nah it's fine" She said back. Her voice was so hot... "Ah ok well good morning princess" I teased as a smirk formed on my face. "Morning" Y/n said sitting up. "What time is it?" She then asked. "It's 1 in the afternoon" I simply answered looking at her alarm clock on the desk. A small moment of silence appeared between us but I just left to the bathroom that was conected to her room. As I enter, I see that my hair was really messy. Messier than usual. To be honest, I didn't mind it so I just shrugged and stared at Y/n as she enters the bathroom. She starts brushing her hair with a hairbrush. "What?" She suddenly asked. "Huh? Nothing. It's just that you're very hot" I teased. I see a light pink blush appear on her cheeks. I chuckle as I then hug her from behind, my head resting on her left shoulder. "You're still tired aren't you" she said as I just groaned a yes.

Suddenly I heard someone come inside Y/n's room. Shit. I thought as I looked around trying to find a hiding spot. As of my dumb brain, I decided to hide behind the bathroom door. "Good morning?" Y/n asked confused. "Where is he?!" It was her, step dad? I'm not sure but it most likely is. He then started searching all around her room looking for someone. Did he know I was here?  Other than that I prayed so that he wouldn't find me cause he sure looked pissed...
——————————
Ik I haven't updated in like forever but like... it's only been the first semester and I'm doing horrible in school 🥲
other than that have a good day/afternoon/night <3