ᰔchapter 13ᰔ

Your POV :
It was finally time to go to the detention room. The hallways were pretty much almost fully empty. I silently opened the door of the room and looked around hoping Bruce was there. Which I found him sitting at the back of the classroom. And of course Grey was there as well. They were sitting a couple seats in front of Bruce. I gave the teacher my detention paper thingy and took a seat next to Bruce. "Hey" I whispered to him. "hi" He said back also whispering.

Not even 20 minutes later, the teacher had to go. So it was just me, Bruce and Grey in an empty detention room. I mean I didn't mind being with Bruce but it's Grey that ruins the moment. I already said this but every since the 'fight' between Vance and Robin, Grey has been getting less social with me. They've been avoiding me way to much and that felt weird. It's the first time something like that happends with me and Grey.

So for the remaining 40 minutes, I would love for Grey and I to just become close again. But will that actually happen,.. Probably not. But meh I have other friends. But still Grey is one of the really trusted friends you can have. They are also supportive with everytihng you do. Ughhh why does life have to so complicated...

I was so in my thoughts that I had forgot about Bruce. He was trying to snap me back into reality and Grey was right there secretly staring at us. "Y/nnnn" Bruce groaned. "Huh? what?" I asked kinda confused. "I thought you were dead for a second" He chuckled. I giggled as we then talked about casually anything that came to mind... Which didn't last long because someone interupted us. Grey...

"Um Y/n can I have a word with you" They lightly mumbled to me. I was confused for a second but shrugged it off. "Sure" I said standing up and followed them to the room that was attached to this one.

(A/n : This might seem confusing, but if you don't understand, it's that the detention room thingy is conected to an other smaller

As they close the door, I stared at there every move. Yes I know it's weird but you never know if they'll kill me or something. "So uh what do you want?" I asked still staring. They take a moment to think then answer me. "Look I know you hate me because of how distant I am from you and all but it's because I may or may not have gotten in a fight with one of Emily's friend and I might have pissed off the teacher so here I am. But back to the point, I had been distant from you cause I wanted to protect-" before Grey could say anything else I pull them into a tight hug. "I forgive you. Just please promise you will never abandon me" I said with a light chuckle. They smiled back and pressed their forehead against mine. This might seam kinda like a romantic thing couples would do, but it's not for us. It's a thing we do together and trust me when I say that people used to ship us just cause we were really flirty towards each other. But it's just the sign of true friendship...

We stay like that for a minute or two In a comfortable silence. Staring at eachother, we suddenly get interupted by someone opening the door. Our attention turned towards the door to reveal Bruce staring at us. "What did I just step into.." He said looking a little... Disgusted? Well something like that. "Oh shit- No Bruce it isn't like that!" I said out loud realizing what he was thinking of. "It's just our thing we used to do" Grey ashurred. He stared at us for a moment then he let out a sigh. "Fine, I trust you two" Was he said before making his way back to the desks motioning for us to follow him. We did as what he said and sat back down to our seats. 

For the rest of the time, we talked and Bruce got to be closer to Grey. They seemed so happy together for some reason. But i knew Grey wouldn't be interested in someone like Bruce. Let's just say it's because they're more into those boys with longer hair. Not like Vance nor Robin. More like a mix of Matty's hair and Billy's. Not gonna lie, they have a weird taste...

As an other random teacher that I've never seen walked in and dismissed us. As I said bye to Grey and Bruce outside of the school, I spotted Vance walking towards me. "Hey sweetheart" He said as he pulled me into a fast kiss. That was kinda random but youd on't see me complain...

Vance and I walked to the Go and grab to buy ourselves some small snack since I sure was starving. He tried to beat his highscore which he failed misrebly. And I was here laughing at how bad he had gotten...

--------------------------------------

btw y/n/n means your nickname..

Anywhos yes it's true I would actually date someone who has the same haircut as both Matty and Billy....

Have a good morning/after noon/night <3