ᰔChapter 8ᰔ

Your POV :

I heard someone's car pull up in the driveway. Both me and Vance pull away from eachother. I got up and headed towards the window to see my step dad come out of his car.

Shit

I tought as I turn back to look at Vance. "We got to go somewhere else" I said as I grabbed my bag. "Huh? Why?" He asked confused. "My step dad is here" I just simply replied. Vance grabbed his bag and we jumped down out of the window. We then ran away from my house. After about a kilo meter of springting, I was barely breathing. "Holy- shit" I mumbled out of breath. "What now?" Vance asked. He didn't even seem bothered by the fact we were running very fast for minutes. "Wanna go to the Go and Grab?" Vance asked.

(I just figured out that the place where Vance plays with the pinball machine is called 'go and grab')

"Sure" Was all I said still trying to fully get my breath back.

As we walked to the store, there was a moment of silence between the to of us. I think it was one of the awkward ones to be honest. Don't get me wrong or anything but I hated that feeling. I wanted to talk about something but nothing came to mind.

But eventualy Vance spoke up. "So uh. Are we like a... Thing now?" I look up at him thinking. "I mean if you want. I don't mind" I simply answered. I sudunly feel Vance's hand grab onto mine. My cheeks becomes a shade of pink as we stare at eachother...

After a full 10 ish of minutes, we finally arrived. Vance quickly rushed to the pinball machine as I just chuckle. He reminded me of an impatient child wanting to unrap his presents on Christmas morning. I go to the drink section and grab myself a Dr. Pepper. "Hey Vance do you want anything" I practically yelled since I was at the back of the store, but other than that his response was. "Just get me the same as you"

After grabbing the stuff, I went to Vance to find him swearing at the machine. "No luck" I giggled as he just sighs. "Alright, let's go pay" I then added. We payed for our stuff and exited the go and grab. "So what now?" Vance asks opening his Dr. Pepper. "Umm want to go to the park?" I said. "I mean sure why not" He said back. And with that, we headed straight to the nearest park.

I ran straight to the swings. "Can you push me?" I asked Vance as he just chuckled. "sure" Was all he said. He placed down the stuff he was careing, and pushed me as hard as he could. I was already so high. "Weeeee" I said acting so childish. Vance continued to push the swing till it got to the point that I was starting to get kinda sick. "Hey uh- Vance. Can you push less harder" I slowly said making him quickly go softer. "Sorry" He mumbled.

Other than that, we had so much fun. It has been over an hour. We were both laying down on the grass. For some reason, it was only us in the park. No one else was around us. No children screaming, no parents chating out loud... Just peace and calm. Without even thinking about it, I go and cuddle up with Vance.

Why did I just do that?! I mean we did kiss. And he even said said sure for us to be tight. So he should be okay with this... Right?

He chuckled as he raps his arm around me waist and kisses my forehead. A light shade of red formed on my cheeks. We stay like that for about 10 minutes till I sit up and he does two. I stare at him as his face got closer and closer to mine. And with that his lips were sticked to mine. He grabbed my neck for support as he bites my bottom lip wanting to enter his thongue inside of my mouth. I let him do so as his thongue fights for dominance. I let out a small groan as I'm now on his lap. But not even a couple seconds later, I was laying down on the grass and Vance was on top of me. We were still kissing and making out.

I felt like I was in heaven. Just the feeling of his body touching my bare skin. And his soft lips pressed against mine... Paradise...

We stay like this till we were out of breath. I can feel how red I was as Vance smirked. He pulled me back into an other kiss. This kiss was shorter but still good. Who knew that Vance Hopper was a good kisser? Well not me, till now. It's like if his lips were made for me. The last peace to finish the puzzle.

I slowly grab a stand of Vance's hair and play with it as he just stared at my every move. I giggle as I put the strand of hair behind his ear. I can see his cheeks becoming a light shade of pink. I giggled as I pulled him for a third kiss. And of course he kissed back.

We stay at the park for an other hour till we deacided to each head home. As I was about to leave, I spot the same black van from the other day. It was parked right infront of the entrance of the park. It must be just a coincidence that the same van was here. right???

-------------------------------------

Damn an other chapter done.

One of my friends from school made a bet or smth with me and i lost... And he wanted to read my story... Which is this story... So uh yea hi big J if you reach this chapter, HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO EVEN FIND MY TIKTOK GIVE ME UR SECRET PLEASEEE

anyways y'all better have a good morning/after noon/night <3