ᰔChapter 2ᰔ

Y/n POV :
And with that I feel someone push me to the ground...

I see Vance's friends pop out of nowhere. They were laughing crazy. So was Vance. My mind was filled with questions. "You really thought that Vance had a crush on you!" Moose said still laughing. "I- I don't get it" I slowly mumbled. "This was all a joke dumbass. Who would even date someone like you" Vance answered.
My heart crushed into pieces as tears started to roll down my cheeks. I felt both anger and sadness in me. "Awww little baby is crying" one of them teased. I slowly got up but quickly get punched back to the ground. "Ow" I said to myself.

Vance's friends started to pick on me but for some reason Vance wasn't really participating in it. He just watched. They continued to push me to each other till I felt like I was going to pass out.   But they still didn't stop. They just went harder. Them laughing so loud and how hard they punched me made me cry and begging for them to stop.

And with that, I fall to the ground. I passed out...

Vance's POV :

I watched as my 'friends'were pushing Y/n to eachother. She had tears in her eyes as she begged them to stop. The harder she begged, the harder they pushed her. I just zoned out thinking about what was happening.

Our lips were so close to eachother... And also our bodies... But why was i feeling this way. I do this to everyone... But why does Y/n make me feel.... different...

I zone back to the real world as i hear someone say, "holy shit" It was Moose. "We gotta run" He added. And with that, they all ran away. Except me. I stared at Y/n's body that was laying one the cold floor. She had passed out... I bend down next to her. She was still breathing but slowly. I move a strand of hair behind her ear. "VANCE COME ON MAN" I heard Moose say. I quickly got up and ran towards them...

Grey's POV :

I was casully writting and also listening to some music when i suddenly hear Vance and his friends barge in the cafeteria laughing. But Y/n wasn't with them. She did told me that she'll be seeing Vance, but she wasn't here. She probably just had to do something. Right?...

I waited a couple minutes but Y/n still didn't come back. Weird...

I got up and went upstairs to the top floor to find Y/n laying on the floor passed out. "Y/N!" I yelled running towards her. "shit" i added shaking her. I try to wake her up but without any sucess. "wake up Y/n" i said over and over. I checked her heart still pouding slowly. I continue to shake her till i feel her move. "Y/N!" i yelled in relif as i hug her tight. "huh?" was the first thing she said. "holy shit i thought i was going to lose you for a second" i said with a chuckle.

I helped her up and we both walk back downstairs to her locker. "i'm sorry" I mumbled loud enough for Y/n to hear. "what do you mean sorry?" She asked confused. "i'm sorry because... because i shouldv'e stayed with you when you went to see Vance.." i add looking down. "Don't worry it isn't your fault. And plus it's Vance's dick friends to be honest..." She said with a weak smile. "What do you mean?" i asked. "It was Vance's friends who hurt me... and part Vance, but he didn't touch me. He was just watching. I felt like their was something in him that just wated to save me for some reason... But it's probably just me" she said with a slight chuckle...
————————————
Im sorry that I'm going to say this but.... Since I have school I'll be updating slowly coz of homework and shit. But yea...
Have a good morning/afternoon/night <3