The supply Closet

📌 Written by Im_a_weirdoo20
———————— Chapter 1

"Come on, in here." I grab onto her hand, and pull her into the supply closet, and away from the empty hallway.

I can hear a giggle escape her lips. I can tell the excitement is there for her, and it is building every second that we're touching each other.

I shut the door behind her with her back, as I push her against it. While my lips are attached to her, and her hands go into my hair, as mine go around her waist, circling it to bring her closer and closer towards me. With every moment we make out, I feel in sync with her, and everything that's happening just flows smoothly, from one action to the next.I grab onto the back of her thighs, and lift her up, so her legs can wrap around my waist.

She then takes her hands out of my hair slowly, and places her pointer finger in between our lips, and pushes my lips away from hers, "Not in here. Too many chemicals" she tells me. "Well then, maybe you won't get anything for another week." "That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make, Smart ass." I'm still holding her up by her thighs against the door, just to keep us eye level.

"Now, come on, let me down" I sigh and pout, so she kisses me sweetly one last time, making me lower her onto the ground. Her small figure stands in front of me, unsure of what she was going to do.

"When shall we meet again?" She asked me. "Whenever you would like." I smile down at her. She smiles up at me. "I'll text you then. Goodbye now, Oliver".

"Goodbye, Penelope"

****

I don't know how people can handle doing the things they do. The little sins they all do to one another, and with one another. I mean, the other day, I caught two of the engineering majors, breaking into the science labs, and playing and breaking half of the equipment.

But what I can believe is what people handle, is having their secret little affairs. Or, in my case, the one I have with Penelope Bloom. My everything.

I wish I could take her places, be with her outside those rooms, and outside these places we find ourselves. I want her, no one else. She makes me feel like I'm living the happiest years of my life. She makes me feel... alive.

I can't explain it, but I can't lose her.

But she's not mine to lose.

"Dude, why are you looking at the professor like that?" George says next to me.

"What?" I ask him, unsure of what he's actually talking about.

"You're looking at the professor like you want to take her on that desk, and do every dirty deed in the book." He says, with an unusual straight face.

"No, because it sounds like something you would do. I'm just lost in space."

"Ahhh, Ok."

I run my hand through my hair, getting it out of my face, and let out a sigh. "Have you fucked the teacher, Prucker?"

"How many times have I told you to not call me that?"

"Too many to count. But it's not my fault you get drunk and fuck professors."

"In my defense, they are all like... late 20s, early 30s, and they are not MY professors."

"Doesn't matter."

"Meh meh meh. At least I'm getting fucked."

"SO? I like the way I live life here."

"Ok, virgin, whatever you say."

For context though. George and I have been best friends since grade 3, we both moved here from Australia, which is very different to here, at Yale University. It's as though we've been through everything together, I mean, through both of our first ever break-ups, to our first party together. Everything is what we've done together. We've been here for what? Two and a half years now. We've stayed close to one another, only branching off from one another when we've needed it.

But he doesn't know about my secret little affair I'm having with Pen. No one does. They can't.

It's how she wants it to be, and I'm respecting her and her decision for doing that. I like her. Not anyone else. I mean, she doesn't know this, but I've known about her from day one of college, she's only known me for a year.

And in that year, we started this thing, only months after we met.

She's the reason for all the songs I've been writing lately. She's the reason for my love poems. She's the reason I got over my ex. She's the reason I've been happier lately.

"You're doing it again." He whispers to me.

So, I slap him across the shoulder, earning a laugh from him in the process.

—————————
A/N
So this was the first chapter of "Our secret little Rendezvous"...
For the ones who haven't noticed it yet, this book is a collaboration with @Im_a_weirdoo20 he wrote this chapter, so I'm writing the next one. The book will be up and both our Accounts, so make sure to go and follow him if you haven't already.
-> UPDATES EVERY TUESDAY