Code Red

📌 Written by Im_a_weirdoo20

———————— Chapter 25

Waking up with the sunlight in my face, and her wrapped up in my arms, is how I want to wake up always. She's who I want to hold when I'm lonely, she's who I want to have random conversations with a midnight. She's who I want to be with.

I can feel her stir in her sleep under my arm over her waist. With my hand pressed lightly against her stomach, I lean forward and press a soft kiss to the back of her neck. "Morning, junior." She breathes out softly, followed by a sigh.

I whisper to her, "Did you sleep well, my love?"

"I always do, when I'm in your arms." I laugh out to her, "That was kinda cheesy."

"Oh shut up." She says as she turns in my arms, and faces me. Our heads arm level, and we look into each other's eyes. "Hi." I whisper out.

"Hello."

"So, what is the plan today, my dear?"

"I don't know. We could... read, or watch movies, or.... You could teach me how to play, or I could watch you play guitar. Your pick."

"Nope. You get to choose what we do today."

"Really!?" I could see her smile widen and her eyes shine brighter, both filled with excitement. Seeing her smile at me, I can't help but smile and blush a little at her. "Of course, love."

"Ok. Well, is it ok if I go take a shower before we do anything.. im feeling a bit ick."

"Of course, I was going to go and put some tea on... Its not a coffee morning."

"Ok. I wont take too long." She kisses my lips softly, then jumps up and skips to my bathroom to go shower. I push the covers off of the bed, and something red catches my eye on the sheets. Oh no.

I think she might have bled through her clothes and started her period. I get out of bed, and get dressed in sweatpants and a plain dark green t-shirt, before I take my sheets off of the bed, and place them into the washing machine to be washed, and I start it.

I go into my room, and grab out the box I have kept in my room for a few weeks, as I haven't made room in my bathroom for it yet. Its fully of feminine hygiene products. I've always kept this box here, because you never know when your girlfriend might need some.

I take it out of my room, with some clothes for her to wear that she brought over, including my hoodie. I go up to the bathroom door, and knock on the door, as I don't hear the shower running.

"Baby?" I can hear a soft sniffle before she replies, "Yeah?"

"Am I aloud to come in, I have something for you."

"Sure..." I slowly open the door, and place her clothes on the counter, before I hand her the box. "What's this?" she asks.

"I thought you might need these.." She opens it up, and smiles slightly, "Thanks."

"Yeah, um, I'll just be in the kitchen making tea, whenever you are ready, come out and sit on the couch, ok?"

"You sure?"

"Of course."

"Thank you." She says softly. I walk closer to her and lean down to kiss her forehead, then I go out and make us some tea... and I place a heat pack into the microwave, because you know, it does help with cramps.

I finish making out tea's as I hear the bathroom door open then shut, so I walk out with our teas in my hands. "Wild berry tea, with lots of sugar, just how you like it." I say to her as I give her her tea.