Dinosaurs 🦕

📌 Written by me

———————— Chapter 38

Ava walked into our apartment to Enola and me watching a movie, smiling like a maniac. I'm scared.

She had three big shopping bags in her hand, which means her outstanding happiness could mean exactly two things.

She either went shopping instead of studying for her finals and is in denial. Since I just bought 5 books, I can relate very much...moving on.

Or she did something slutty. As if Enola could read my mind, which I'm sometimes suspecting, she asked Ava if she did something slutty.

Ha, it's giving Gilmore Girls season 1. And it's September, too!

"Mehh... I wish. But! I have the beat single idea to ever exist." Oh no, we're going to die. A slow and painful death.

The last "Single best idea" had us end up in jail waiting for Micah to bail us out. I will never forget this day.

I'm saying this because Micah literally texts me once a month to remind me to be thankful.I hate him.

"What is this single best idea you are talking about?" I ask curiously. Her ideas might be the death of me, but I will probably still be laughing my ass off while dying.

But don't tell Ava that, don't wanna feed into her already too big Ego.

"Well... I got this." She said as she pulled out a big...dinosaur costume? Enola brooked out laughing not much later, I followed.

S-she got a full body including face dinosaur costumes!! Not 1 but 3.

"Why in the name of Hades would you get three dinosaur costumes?" Enola asked after catching her breath. Ava didn't seem to find it that funny, but really it is.

If you don't agree...yeah I laugh about anything that could be a reason but still. Laugh.

"To wear...duh?"

"When?" I asked. I'm not going to class with that. Not a dare nor 5 shots could let me agree to that.

"Now!" She screamed happily throwing the bags at us.

"Now hush, hush, we don't have forever." When did I agree to this? I took the bag and Ava was already gone into her room to change into a...dinosaur.

"We're doing this?" I asked Enola who actually seemed to like the idea more than she would admit, no one wants to feed Ava's ego. No one...

She shrugged in response, "I guess."

"Imma cut out all your organs and then sell 'em if you are not changed when I come in!" Is she joking? I hope so.

"Yep." I responded rushing into my room to get dressed...as a...nope, not laughing again about the same thing.

———

"Penelope!!!" Ava screamed from her room, I was in my room and Enola was in the "living room".

"Yes!!" I screamed back, making sure she could hear me.

"Y'all don't have to scream so loud." Enola yelped, making me evil giggle.

"Okay." I screamed back, louder. I love annoying my friends.

"I hate you!" She screamed.

"Shut up!" Ava screamed.

Why were we screaming? My lovely (not) best friends thought we should all see each other at the same for the first time as dinosaurs (I didn't laugh!).