Classroom 234

📌 Written by me :)
——————— Chapter 2

The love hypothesis. The Spanish love deception. The Hating Game. Twisted love. It ends with us. Love on the brain. Five feet apart. Heart and Seoul. Better than the movies. The Ex talk.

I read along while my eyes moved through my bookshelf. Yep. I definitely need new books, I've officially read all my books. My eyes wandered to the blue clock, it's still pretty early, and I don't have class till 12am, I cou-

"Ugh! How did I ever get the idea to choose chemistry as my major!", The tall red haired girl screams as she opens the door, aggressively. Her brown eyes wander around the room until they meet mine.

She puts her purse down "Why are you sitting on the floor looking like a sad puppy?", I roll my eyes "Good morning Ava", I say sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah", She mumbles while hanging up her coat. "It's raining so hard, I hate it!", I blink twice before standing up in a rush and running to the window like a little child hoping to see Santa. I take my phone out and take a picture.

"I'll never understand why you like the rain so much"

"And I'll never understand how you can hate the rain that much.", I say while searching for my favorite hoodie.

"Some things are just not to be understood.", I pause for a second and stare in my closet, I can't help but let my mind wander to Oliver. But I shake it off and continue searching.

"Have you seen my navy blue Hoodie?", I asked my roommate.

"It's in my closet, you can take it", I sigh.

"Why is it in your closet?" I walked over to her closet and took it. She finally looks up from her phone, "I wore it last week, did you forget?", Oh yeah right. I won't admit that I forget it, so I don't reply and walk to the bathroom.

I take off my clothes and walk into the shower, I make the water as hot as possible and just stand there for a few moments thinking about stuff, about him. God Dammit this is supposed to be a sex and only stuff, it would be a lot easier if he wouldn't be that handsome and nice and supporting and under- Nonono I'm not doing that.

I bought new shampoo yesterday. It was quite expensive to be honest, but I really liked it and... I don't have to explain myself, it's my money. Whatever, it smells pretty good.

I put some shampoo in my hair and start shampooing it or whatever the word is...as an English lit major, I should know that, I know. Whatever, I wash it out and continue my routine. After 20 mins, I'm ready to leave the shower. I walk out and put on some fresh underwear, my black baggy jeans and of course the hoodie.

I look into the mirror, my hair looks like a mess. I don't want to do something fancy now, I don't have the motivation, so I blow dry it and make two little braids on the side. I saw this hairstyle on Pinterest and wanted to try it, and it looks great. I put on some mascara and drew an eyeliner. This is enough for now, I guess. I walk out of the bathroom to see that Ava is already gone. I take my backpack and umbrella before walking out.

We have a tiny bookstore on campus, it's tiny, but I love it there, not that many students go there, so it's not loud. I open the door and the bell rings.

"Penelope! I haven't seen you in a long time.", the old woman who's sitting behind the counter, says to me. "Yeah, I was pretty busy with college and stuff", she smiles at me "Wait right there!", I laugh "I'm not running away Mrs. Baker".

God, I love her, she's so adorable, she reminds me a lot of my own grandma, I think they would get along... Well, if my grandma would learn English. I looked around the bookstore, and she got new books! I grab one with a good-looking cover and an author I've never read from before... What I like about you, I turn the book around to see the description.

"Dear?", I turn around and look Mrs. Barker right in the eyes. "Yes?", I answer. She pulls out a bunch of books, and I try to hide my smile. "I found some books I think you haven't read yet, they're all about this romance trope you like so much.", she puts the books down and smiles at me.

I walk to the books and look through them, they're all so beautiful and I want them.

Like she knows what I was thinking, she continues "They're yours", A big smile appears on my lips as I run around the counter to hug her "Thank you so much". She hugs me back, and I can't stop smiling.

Our hug gets interrupted by my phone ringing. I take a step back and take my phone out, it's a message from Oliver and for some reason my smile gets even bigger, I didn't know that was possible.

> Classroom 234 in 5.

I look at the clock. I still have an hour and half till I have class, that's enough time. So I text him back.

> Make it 10.

We keep our conversation short, so if someone would ever find these messages, it would not be totally obvious that we're hooking up. I don't need the stress of a relationship or rumors right now. Or ever...

I take the books and put them in my backpack. "Thank you so much, Mrs. Barker, but I have to go. ", I give her a short goodbye hug before leaving, "Bye, my dear.".

It's raining. Can today get even better? I look up and smile before taking my umbrella out and continue my way to the Classroom. 

****

I open the door to the room and see Oliver sitting on the table with his eyes focused on his phone. I put my backpack down and looked at them, he didn't notice me. "I'm not late this time", I say while looking at the clock. "You're technically 20 seconds late,'' he says, smirking. "You're such a smart ass.", I say while rolling my eyes and smiling. Whenever I'm near them, I can't stop smiling for some reason.

He stands up and comes near.

We've been doing this for months, but every time he looks me in the eyes, touches me or just looks in my direction, my heart stops for a second and then starts beating way too fast.

He is standing in front of me now, I can feel his breath on my skin. "You heard that?", I whisper as he looks at me with a questionable look. I take his hand and put it on my chest. "My heart is beating way too fast", I say not taking my eyes off him, god is he handsome.

His eyes meet mine and for a minute it's just us. Well before we realize why we're here. I take a step back. "You sure no professor or student will find us here?", I asked, a bit worried. He nods. "The Room is free for the whole day".

"Good.", I step forward, putting my hands around his neck while standing on my toes. And I kiss him, it takes him a second, but he starts kissing me back, and his hands move down to my thighs, he lifts me up, so we're at the same height. He steps to the door and pushes me against it.

We both pull away to take a deep breath. This time he starts kissing me again. And it feels so good. Maybe even better than it should feel.

****

We're both breathing heavily. "Wow", is all I could say. He chuckles "Yes.".

I sit up and look at the clock. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" I scream while rushing to get my cloths. "Strong words for such a mini creature.", He says smirking, I stare at him but then continue searching for my bra. "What's wrong?" He is also getting dressed.

"I'm late to my class. Have you seen my bra?", it's over there, he points to the board. I walk over there and put it on, I take my backpack and are about to leave "No goodbye?" he asked putting his hand on his chest pretending he's hurt.

"Bye", I say with an unfamiliar cold tone in my voice, I shake it off and run to my classroom

—————
A/N
I don't have much to say, but make sure to check out Trvor's account and to share this book with friends and family <3