The Danceclub

📌 Written by me

———————— Chapter 5

„It's a yes, Ollie.". What the hell was I thinking? Did I even think? What am I gonna do? Go on the date, duh. But fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck what happened to "I don't date"? What's happening to me? It's his dorky smile. Yes that must be it. Or it's the way he is such a smartass. Ugh I hate him.

Who am I kidding, my brain? I sigh. Goddamn him. Why must that be so difficult? Why can't that just be what that was supposed to be? Sex. Why am I doing this to myself?

"Are you asking me out, Oliver Cunningham Jr?"

"Maybe I am.''

I let myself fall down on my bed. So it's a date, nothing special, right. I went on plenty of dates in Highschool...three. But still.

After getting myself together I stand up and look at the clock, it's 5:30pm. Wait...IT'S 5:30. I run to the bathroom, shut the door and take off my clothes. Why am I always running late?

I walk in the shower and turn the water on, like I always do. I put the water on the hottest one and let it run down my body. I take the orange shampoo bottle and put some shampoo in my hair. After washing it out I put my conditioner in and keep doing my routine.

Half an hour later I'm done showering and now standing in-front of my closet. I just don't know what to wear. I mean we're going dancing so...I should wear something fancy, but we're going to a club so I would probably be overdressed, but overdressed is just a word and it could be a fancy club.

I look through my dresses, nothing seems good enough. I kept searching as I found the perfect dress. It's a mini dress and I would look hot in it. So I take it, and put it on. It's navy blue, like most of my clothes. The back is open and the front is some type of heartcut. My sleeves are long and have a mesh fabric. It's beautiful.

I take another look at the clock. 6:19. I go sit down on my table and put on some music. After that I start brushing my hair, it's still wet so it's a lot easier to go through it. After brushing, blow drying and styling it I start doing my makeup. I put one some hydration cream, I always look tired. After that I put on concealer, a bit of blush, mascara and eyeliner and my red lipstick.

I take my high heels and put 'em one. I look in the mirror and smile. I feel beautiful and hot. Even if this date goes wrong, at least I look good.

I take my purse and put my lipstick in it with my phone and pepper spray. I also put in Money and tissues. Last I spray some perfume before leaving, it's already pretty dark outside so I walk fast. I don't exactly feel safe walking around alone in a dress, while it's dark.

The Cafe we're meeting at is not that far away from my apartment so it's just a quick walk. After ten minutes I was at the cafe. He was already standing there looking too good to be true.

"Hey, Smartass"

"You're ever gonna stop calling me that?"

"Never, I'd rather die."

"Well then I'll call you...Little blue bird." He tells me, grinning.

"Oh? Why's that?" I ask.

"You're always wearing something blue. Don't get me wrong, the color suits you."