The Restaurant

📌 Written by me
❗️ 4240 words

———————— Chapter 12

I look around his room, it's not too big and not too small. But it does look comfortable. He has an acoustic guitar standing next to his desk, his desk is in a black shade and there are some notebooks where I assume he writes his songs in.

Did I mention that tonight I found out that he can sing? And play? And write? His voice is amazing, I could listen to him singing forever. I should record it the next time. On his desk I also see a lot of pens, and a laptop some sticky notes and papers.

There are some posters on his walls from bands he listens to, I guess. A garbage can and his wardrobe. I also see a bookshelf with some books on it, obviously, there are books on a bookshelf.

Romancing Mister Bridgerton, Spanish Love Deception, Maybe Not, The Words we keep, Six of Crows, Crooked Kingdom, Birthdays for the Dead, The Kiss Quotient, The book thief, and A court of thorn and rose.

I read along to the first books I see on it, he really read some of the books I told him about. I feel a smile on my lips. At this point, I'm not even trying to hide it.

Then I turn my attention to the person next to me. His fluffy dirty blonde hair, his lips which are lightly pressed together his long and full eyelashes and just him. Every little feature on him seems to be just perfect. Like he is too good to be true, but I'm not that crazy, there is a boy in front of me. He is true.

I yawn it's already pretty late I should sleep, at least a bit, before waking up at 6:30am what is in... I search for a clock as I don't find on I turn around to take a look at my phone, I got some notifications on Instagram, so I open them.

Most are likes on my posts, some new followers and comment reply's. I answer them before changing to my private account to see that I got tagged on an Instagram post.

It's a video of me and Ollie on the stage singing "Rewrite the stars." We sound amazing together, I've should have recorded it, well others did, so I can just download it I guess. I then turn off my phone again. And put it back.

I want to turn around, but realize then that I didn't check the clock. So I take my phone again, It's 4:39am, so to at least sleep like two hours I have to fall asleep now. I put away my phone and turn around...again, I look at him and watch him breath. Kinda creepy, isn't it?

————

RingRingRingringRing

I groan, two hours is not enough sleep. I definitely need to sleep more. "Are you going to turn this off, or?" Holy crap, he sounds hot, like hot hot. 'Keep it in your pants, Santiago.' I remember Jake saying in Brooklyn Nine-Nine. But damning, my brain did better record that. I turn around and turn off the timer to see that I got 24 messages from the group chat of me and my friends. I open the chat and read it.

> Jackass: https://www.instagram.com/hsbsjsksjn

> Jackass: 8:26 "Girlfriend"? Pillow is dating guys! She did it!

> Enola: Wait, what? There I go offline for a week and this happens.

> Enola: But for reals, who is that? Why did no one tell me!

> Jackass: She didn't tell anyone I assume, well I didn't know. Maybe they were dating since day one, but she didn't want to tell us, so she came up with the stupid "I don't date rule."

> Jackass: A/Penelope

> Ash: Let the poor girl sleep.

> Enola: Did you know about it?