Slip

Nie Huaisang was following the evidence team's van back to the station. He felt sad and angry. The bunny was just pathetic. He could only assume it had belonged to Wei Ying. Who does that to a child?  Madame Yu was one sick twisted bitch and deserved everything she would get in prison.

A deep sigh and he turned his thoughts to the young man at the station. Charlie had sent him an update. Wen Sizhui was throwing up now. It would help clear his system but she feared he was getting dehydrated.

'Time for a hospital visit.' There was no way around it. They needed to know what the kid had been drugged with, if possible, and, if necessary, give him counter agents.

As for getting him out of the station, that was simple. Nie Huaisang gave an evil little smirk.

At the next red light, he made a call.

"Wei?"

"Liu Tingyu?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Inspector Nie Huaisang. I need your help but it must be done quietly. Feel free to tell your Inspector but no one else." The Spider was serious. "There is a life at risk."

"I would have told my Inspector anyway, sir. How can I help you?"

Nie Huaisang laughed. "I have an idea..."

It wasn't more than ten minutes before he was done with the call. Her final words were comfortingly efficient.

"I will contact your office and gather the required information. After that, it should take perhaps fifteen minutes, sir."

Driving down the road, Nie Huaisang wondered if Jiang Cheng would shoot him if he stole her for his department.
---

Liu Tingyu wasted no time.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." she told the secretary who still cringed when the Sergeant walked up to his desk. In no time she was in the parking lot leaned against a random car. Best place for privacy in a phone call as long as you spoke softly.

She put a call into Ouyang Zizhen's desk.

"Wei?" an exhausted voice said.

"This is Sergeant Liu Tingyu. I was told to tell you purple pumpkin."

"What do you need, Sergeant?" Zizhen's voice was more focused, forceful. She had his attention.

"I need the clothing sizes of your guest. The one your boss doesn't want anyone taking from you." 

"Ahh... give me five minutes, Sergeant. Call back and I'll have it for you."

"Thank you. Five minutes."

She paced a bit. As soon as she helped The Spider, she would tell Jiang Cheng. The circumstances warranted immediate action and she would deal with the consequences if her Inspector didn't approve.

She called back at five minutes on the dot.

"Wei?"

"This is Sergeant Liu Tingyu. Purple pumpkin."

"Of course. Here is your requested information, Sergeant."

She scribbled it down quickly on her notepad. A quick repeat to check for accuracy.

"That is correct. Just so you know, the password will be changed and the current one will no longer be active after today."

"Understood. I should be at your office within fifteen minutes."

"We'll be watching for you."

Liu Tingyu was already on her way back into the building. She went directly to Supply.