133 - Eh.

We finally get back home, I park out front for a change of pace as Akali instantly points to the white sedan sitting in one of the parking spots.

"Whose is that?"

I then chuckle, "I have someone that lives in my guest room for the time being while she can figure out her own way."

She nods, "That's cool," but she says it quickly and in monotony, she really isn't a fan of learning about it only now.

I then climb out of the car and help her carry her things to her room, I glance around to see if I can find Tanya walking around to introduce her to Akali but she is probably in the guest room as of now.

Setting her things down, "We have maids and gardeners coming in to clean the place on Wednesdays and Fridays. The pool guy is here every other day to make sure it stays gorgeous just a fair warning if you wonder why so many people are suddenly around."

She nods, "Who cooks?"

"I do," I state, "Sometimes Tanya does the cooking, the girl living in the guest room, but I cook more often than her and other times I just opt for takeout."

She nods, "That's cool."

"Akali," I chuckle.

She sits down on the edge of her bed, "What's up?"

I walk over to her, "Is someone a bit jealous?"

"Am not," she states. I arch my eyebrow at her suspiciously as I can see that she isn't exactly happy about it, "Okay - I am just a bit cause I was worried that when I came back that you'd move on and I was scared about it since forever and that-"

I lower myself stealing a kiss, "Didn't I express how I feel already?"

She whimpers, "You did... sorry."

"It's okay," I chuckle, "Let's get your things packed and then we get to decide what to do with the rest of our day - with you having a phone now is going to be loads easier on what to do."

She then asks, "Can I arrange everything in the room?"

I nod, "Sure can."

"Awesome," she then lifts herself as she starts walking around getting a feel for what she wants to do, "I'll come and fetch you in a bit when I am done packing and showering. If that is okay?"

"Yep."

I then leave her to do it as I head back to my room to get out of my clothes and into something a lot more comfortable. After getting dressed into my home clothes I jog down the steps turning into the front kitchen to see Tanya has already boiled the kettle.

"Hey," she smiles at me, "You just disappeared after midday."

"Had to meet with some celebs wanting to plan a little bit of something - still need to run through the kinks and stuff. Though I imagine not a lot of people were looking for me considering a lot of people are underway."

She nods, "We have.... like three more tracks that need your review and approval from the junior producers."

"Will take a look at them early tomorrow morning."

She then nods, "I am going to arrive a bit later than usual tomorrow."

"You did say that," I nod, "Don't stress about the details too much, as things stand we have plenty of time to run around in circles before even needing to take anything seriously."

She breathes a sigh of relief, "That's good."

"It is," I then suggest, "Let's not talk about work though."

She then asks, "About the girl that you brought with you today, she is that rapper that good super popular on Twitter and Youtube clips... a lot of people really want to see her become something better."

I nod, "Figured as much - she was good back then."

"Back... then?" she asks with a confused expression.

"Akali is upstairs in one of the rooms settling in - you missed her last night cause you were asleep and came in early this morning. She is going to be staying here and will probably be signing on with the record company."

"That is good news but that doesn't explain the 'back then' part."

"Oh - met in high school and she was missing for a bit," I leave out a lot of the details.

"Ahhh," she giggles, "Makes sense, is she going to come down or?"

I shake my head, "We can meet up with her in a bit, she is just making her room and going to take a shower - I am going to get dinner started if you want to hover around for a bit and then we can go up and see how she is doing."

"Awesome - what's on the menu? I love your Shepard's Pie."

It is really just a pie, I think she just likes Shepard's pie in general, "Sure. Haven't made it in a long time - it isn't anything special though."

"It's good that is all I know."

I chuckle as I then go to the kitchen in the back to get some of the prep started - then again I think there might be some clashing between Tanya and Akali - I am not as stupid to pretend that Tanya may like me a little bit.

We have a working relationship so I doubt it will go anywhere past that but I am scared that the two of them might butt heads and I will always choose Akali over... well pretty much anyone that isn't the other three.

Then choosing becomes complicated.

I can't just tell her that either because then I am assuming and I kind of need Tanya. She is good at what she does and we get along easily - I can just tell this is where it can just explode up in my face.

Well. Guess I am just going to have to see how it unfolds.

*** Kai'Sa POV ***

It is a bit early, but I am going to fly over a lot sooner. I have an idea that this might be a permanent thing and I don't think I'd leave knowing that everyone will finally be back together.

I made plans pre-emptively so I have closed off my rent, for both my apartment and studio where I teach dance. Informed everyone that I will be travelling and will most likely not be back and referred them to other dance artists in the area.

I packed my two bags, sold my car and ordered an Uber to the airport.

I stop in front of the mirror to look at myself with a smile, "I guess... I have gotten even taller since the last time you all have seen me," then run my fingers through my long hair, which I haven't cut in a long time either.

I kind of like it long now, I used to prefer it short.

I wonder what the rest of them will look like in person, I am so excited to finally meet them again.