Chapter 8⚠️Smut⚠️

Eddie drove me to his place as he seem quite impatient.
Y/n: Eddie, Are you okay?
Eddie cleared his throat and smiled.
Eddie: I'm fine.
I observed him more clearly and seen he was slightly sweating and his breathing got faster. I could tell he had something on his mind and I think I knew what it was. I put my hand on his leg and heard him slightly groan.
Eddie: What are you doing?
Y/n: I think I know what's bothering you.
I slid my hand up his leg and rested it slightly above his crotch.
Eddie: I'm trying to drive here.
Y/n: I know.
I got out of my seat and leaned over to Eddie. I moved his hair to the side and started to kiss on his neck.
Eddie: Princess, Please...
I slowly moved away from his neck as I let my hot breath hit his skin.
Y/n: As you wish.
I sat back down in my seat and smiled to myself as I imagined all the things Eddie could possibly do to me. My breathing started to get heavy and I could feel my pussy throbbing.
Y/n: Fuck...
I whispered under my breath as I started to get uncomfortably horny.
Y/n: Fucking hell Eddie drive faster!
Eddie: Damn princess, Patience.
I moaned slightly as I slumped back in my seat. Eddie did start to drive faster and we eventually made it to the trailer. I jumped out of the van and speed walked to the door. I seen Eddie doing the same thing. He quickly opened the door and right as we walked in he smashed his lips into mine closing the door behind him.
Eddie: Mmm...
I pulled away from the kiss smiling.
Y/n: Let's get to the bedroom love.
I grabbed Eddie's hand and led him to the bedroom. When we made it to the bed I fell back on it dragging Eddie down with me. We both started giggling as we gave each other little pecks of kisses.
Y/n: What about our date?
Eddie: Change of plans.
I started giggling some more and Eddie started to take off my shirt. I laid back on the bed in my bra and underwear as I kicked my pants off. Eddie started to kiss my neck and move down to my stomach.
Y/n: That tickles!
Eddie laughed as I started kicking my feet.
Eddie: Princess you feet can't stop me!
Eddie came back up to my face and started kissing me again. I started to pull my bra straps down and pull away from the kiss as Eddie lifted me up and unclasped my bra. He took it off and threw it across the room smiling at me.
Eddie: You look better without the bra darling.
I giggled as Eddie started to move down to my underwear.
Eddie: May I?
I nodded and I bit my lip wanting every inch of Eddie.
Eddie: Words darling.
Y/n: Yes please...
Eddie laughed as he slowly pulled my underwear down. He looked up at me as he slowly licked up and down my folds. I let out small moans and heavy breaths. Eddie moved his tongue to my clit licking in circular motion. He even started sucking on it making me squirm.
Y/n: Oh Eddie...
Eddie chuckled and his hot breath hit my pussy making me feel even better. Soon Eddie stopped and crawled back on top of me.
Eddie: Ready?
Y/n: I am.
Eddie aligned his tip with my entrance and slowly went in and out. I wrapped my legs around him and held onto his back as he started going faster. I started moaning in Eddie's ear and he went even faster.
Y/n: You feel so good.
Eddie chuckled and started to kiss my neck. I started to feel a knot form in my stomach.
Y/n: Eddie, Im going to...
Eddie: I know princess, Me to.
The felling started to get stronger and I released on Eddie as he still pounded into me a couple more times. He pulled out soon after and released on the bed.
Eddie: Fuck...
I started giggling as Eddie collapsed beside me.
Eddie: What's so funny?
Y/n: You messed up the bed.
Eddie: My bad.
Me and Eddie giggled at each other as we tried to catch our breath. I threw the dirty sheet on the floor since it was already falling off the bed and then I crawled on top of Eddie.
Y/n: Do you mind if I use you as a pillow.
Eddie: Go ahead darling.
I laid on top of Eddie and wrapped my arms around him. He was amazing, I had fallen in love with him.