Chapter 33

I was just finished getting ready when the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock and seen it was 6 exactly. I grabbed my purse and and ran to the door. I opened it to see Eddie all dressed up and looking very handsome.
Y/n: Should I change?
Eddie: No princess you look beautiful.
I giggled at Eddie and grabbed his hand as he led me to his van. The ride was us talking the entire time as Eddie drove us to the school.
Y/n: The school, really?
Eddie: We are going to our spot in the woods.
Y/n: Okay, that's better!
Eddie carried a picnic basket with him as we walked to the bench. I sat down and Eddie set up the table.
Eddie: We are going to have a nice picnic.
I gave Eddie a big smile as he set everything up.
Y/n: Your so sweet!
Eddie: I would only do this for you princess.
Y/n: Thank you Eddie!
Me and Eddie sat and ate as we talked and had a great time.
Eddie: I even brought a radio to play our favorite songs.
Eddie turned the radio on and got up. He held his hand out to me and I grabbed it. I got up and Eddie pulls me close to him. He held my waist as we danced to the soft music.
Eddie: I am so lucky I found you princess.
Y/n: I am so lucky I found you to my prince.
Me and Eddie danced for a while and had a really great time.
Eddie: I have something else planned.
Y/n: Really?
Eddie nodded at me and grabbed my hand to lead me through the woods to the lake.
Eddie: Lets go for a swim.
Y/n: Okay!
I took off my dress and remained in my underwear and bra. I jumped into the water and watched as Eddie jumped in beside me. He took of his clothes to and remained in his boxers. He came up to the surface and held me as we just played in the water.
Eddie: Look the sun is going down.
I stood in front of Eddie as he had his arms around my neck. He laid his head on mine as we watched the sun go down.
Y/n: so love you Eddie.
Eddie: I love you to princess.

———————————————————————————
I know this chapter is short and it is the last chapter. I was trying to rush through it but they lived happily ever after. Eddie and y/n together forever... crazy in love.