1. Where am I?

What is this place? How come I woke up in such a lush forest? Wasn't I just relaxing at the beach? Oh, this magical beach with the golden sand... How peaceful and quiet this beach was. Straight out of a fairytale. I was just taking a nap at the hammock and then... This..

This doesn't make any sense! The trees are so tall that their tops are barely visible and vines can be seen everywhere. The vegetation is in full bloom and the sounds... The birds are chirping and the wind can be heard rushing through the leaves.

No, no, no, this can't be happening. It's literally impossible! Except, it is very much happening right now... I'm wearing the exact same bikini that I was wearing at the beach. What luck! To be in the middle of a forest wearing just a bikini. God, why are you doing this to me? Wasn't I good?

Alright Andromache, stay calm and start thinking.

Oh, who am I kidding? I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm scared out of my life! What if I have to protect myself? How am I even supposed to run in such a dense forest without any shoes?

And suddenly, the worst possible scenario came to life. I hear movement behind me. I stay still, as quiet as a mouse and pray to whatever deity was listening to me that it was just my imagination. But it was not. The next moment I hear a growl.

I didn't even turn around to see what it was. I started to run for my life not caring where I was going. The worst choice I could possibly make because predators enjoy a good hunt.

As I was running I could hear the predator that was behind me. My feet are killing me but what other choice do I have?

Suddenly I see a stream in front of me. So I have two choices. One, jump in the stream and pray to God that it doesn't have piranhas in it and swim for my life or two, get eaten by whatever predator was chasing me.

Without thinking twice, I jumped in the stream when suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Female, why are you running away?"

What? A voice? A man's voice? An extremely sexy voice...

Before I could even turn around there were big hands around my waist and I was pulled back to a rock hard chest.

I turned around and I saw a literal God before me. He is so tall and has pale skin. His body must have been sculpted, there is no other way it would have been this masculine otherwise. My eyes moved lower and... Oh my good heavens!!! Why is that man naked? And why is he this big? I don't know if should feel jealous or bad about his wife. Trying not to look at that monster again, I looked at his face. Grey eyes are looking at me in wonder and there is a big scar in his left eye. The man has shoulder length white hair and two white round ears on his head.

Wait, what?

Oh my good lord... Don't tell me that I...

"Female, are you okay? Why are you out here alone? Where is your male beast?"

His voice is going to be the death of me... I mean, what an awesome death that would be right? Seeing your favourite comic character right in front of you... In all his naked glory...

"Female?"

"I'm okay... I don't know why I'm out here all alone and I don't have any male beast. Also, please stop calling me female, my name is Andromache. What's your name?"

I very much know his name but I want to be sure that what I'm thinking is not just my imagination.

"My name is Winston"

Okay Andromache, stay calm, you just transmigrated into a comic and your favourite character is right in front of you, those thing happen daily, nothing is out of the ordinary here... Said no person with half a brain ever...