Map of the Beastworld

Hello~ Author here!

I tried to create the beastworld and how I imagine it, with some new areas that came up my head.

As the time passes and I have more time, I will upload the territories in the City of Beast and Andromache's house.

(For this map, I used inkarnate.com)

The Beastworld for the most part has lush forests

The Beastworld for the most part has lush forests. Because of that, a lot of beastmen chose this place for better protection and the abundance of food that this place can offer.

The City of Beasts was initially built by four tribes, the ape, the wolf, the tiger and the leopard tribe. It was built to protect the females from colossus and feral beastmen. As years passed it grew more and more in size and all kinds of beastmen that are not feral can live there. Ferals can be accepted inside the City only if they are mated to a female, which almost never happens.

Surrounding the City of Beasts are a lot of small villages, mostly consisting of herbivore beastmen, such as sheep or horses. One exception is located close to Camel Valley, as most of the beastmen living at that village are leopards.

The Lands of the Colossus is where the colossus are mostly located. It has few vegetation and in some parts the land is almost barren. Whichever beastman is strong or brave enough to go and hunt a colossus, goes there.

Flame City or Inferno City is where the feral scorpion beastmen reside. It's a vast desert with a handful of oasis and a scorching hot sun. But that doesn't matter, because for the most part the city is built underground. Because of that, a lot of ores and treasures exist there.

Flame City accepts all kinds of beastmen, feral or not, but it also accepts rootless beasts, who abduct females and bring them to the City.

The Land of the Forgotten is a snowy and extremely cold place where food is scarce. A long time ago beastmen lived there, but slowly they declined in number and went extinct. That's the reason it's called Land of the Forgotten, everyone that lived there ceased to exist and no beastman is old enough to remember what kind of beastmen lived there. The temperature drops lower and lower day by day making the place uninhabitable. No one lives there anymore... right?

Cannibal Island is considered to be cursed. There was a big famine in the past and beastmen had to resort to cannibalism, which is strictly prohibited in the City of Beasts. The last time one visited the island was 100 years ago and saw that the beastmen that lived there had turned into something else entirely...

The Ancient Island is a huge mystery for the beastworld. No-one knows who lived there in the past and is currently considered to be uninhabited. The strongest flying beastman can't go there as it's too far away, so the only way for beastmen to learn what is in that island is through the beastmen that reside in the ocean. But once the ocean beastmen get closer to the island, a thunderous roar can be heard, which made them decide to never get close to it again.