26. You better co-operate

Hello, hello, helloooo~ Author here!

Here is a new chapter! If you like it please like and comment on your favourite part!

If there are any writers here, tell that I'm not the only one experiencing the pain of having thought a complete scenario for months just to throw it out the window for a new idea...

Also, question... Would you find it weird if I added two brothers in her harem? For example, brothers from the same litter or brother from the same parents? Or like brothers with the same mother but different fathers? For example one can be "x" animal and the other "y" animal... I'm brainstorming ideas right now😂

Anyway, enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yesterday Winston and Curtis finished the well, something that made me extremely happy. Now we won't have to carry water from the river or go to the river to get water when we need it.

Moreover, Leon came back yesterday with a huge smile on his face. He told me that the wolf king is now well informed about ape king and agreed to help him if needed.

Now Leon's next goal is to talk with the leopard king as well. He needs to thank him for his help and assistance when the scorpion attack happened and he believes that the leopard king is the most logical and most likely to question the ape king. Their territories share borders so Leon thinks that it will not be that hard to meet him.

But Leon did not come back alone. After a while, Shuu came carrying some of his things. Yes, Shuu will be staying with me now and not even Curtis refuted. I mean, Curtis even promised that he would be okay with Shuu staying in our house if he managed to make his father meet Leon and talk to him. Now Shuu is staying in the spare bedroom next to Harvey's.

The fact that Shuu is my suitor and possible mate and is also going to stay with me from now on, helped wolf king with the decision to trust and believe Leon.

But now let's talk about today. Leon was the first one to wake up and leave to go check if the deconstruction of the wall and the construction of the lion pride's settlements were going smoothly.

Shuu was the next one to wake up and was extremely happy because now he lives together with his hopefully soon-to-be female under the same roof.

Soon after the rest of of us woke up and headed downstairs to have breakfast.

When we were done, Winston asked if Shuu would like to help him finish building two whole rooms today. These two rooms will not be furnished or anything, since we still need to decide what we are going to do with them. Shuu of course agreed.

Winston seems in a rush to finish building the house, especially now that he and Leon are talking more and more about him taking the throne. I guess he wants to finish building the house before challenging his brother.

Harvey prepared to go to work, he put a lot of different medicines and pastes inside his bag and he left.

I took a wooden box and filled it with food.

"Are you still hungry? Did you not eat enough?" Curtis asked me when he saw me.

"No, no, it's just that Leon is never here to eat breakfast with us. I'm going to find him and give it to him so he can also eat breakfast"

"You are not going alone. I'm going to take you to him" Said Curtis as he picked me up.

I informed Winston and Shuu that I'm going to give Leon his breakfast and just like that me and Curtis left.