21. Grooming

Hi~
I hope that you are enjoying reading my story so far. Please leave a comment on your favourite part of the story cause it keeps me going.
Enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"THE NEW KING IS YOUR MATE!?" Qingqing shouted in shock and let me tell you, I really wanted to slap the fuck out of her.

Stay calm Andromache, she is 16 years old, she is naive and stupid. You should be the responsible adult here... Fuck it, I'm going to grab her by the hair and bang her head on the ground until it opens like a watermelon!

But before I could do that, Winston said with an annoyed expression "Yes he is her mate. And you shouldn't be surprised, we are living after all on his territory"

"His territory?" Quizzically asked Qingqing with a head tilt.

"Yes, his territory. All of the clans have their own territory in the city. The north-east side of the city is the ape clan's territory, the south-east side is the wolf's tribe territory, the south-west is the leopard's clan territory and the north-west is the tiger's clan territory. The middle part of the city belongs to all beastmen. That was the initial plan of the city with only four clans but now the lion tribe integrated. They took the west side of the city, behind both the leopard's and tiger's territories.  We initially resided here where is was neither the leopard's or tiger's territory but now this whole land was given to the lion tribe"

Oh, I didn't know that. Well, now I do. Good to know that I'm on my mates territory.

"Oh really? And how can we differentiate which land belongs to whom now?" Asked Parker Winston.

"Easy, it's the same as before with the leopard and tiger clan. As for the lion tribe this river right here is the divider. Before, anything that was on the left side of the river bank was common ground in the beast city but now it belongs to the lion tribe. On the right side of the river, where our tribes live, is the same as before" Quickly answered Winston.

"Oh, I get it" Parker nobbed in understanding.

"Winston, how do you know all of that?" I asked Winston, clearly not knowing where he got all of this information.

"The ape king made sure yesterday that everyone knows where the lion's tribe territory is located. You were just too preoccupied with kissing Curtis that you didn't hear him" Winston teased me as he ruffled my hair. Curtis on the other hand wore a million dollar smirk on his face.

Qingqing fake coughed and Parker announced their departure "We are going to my clan's territory to find a house" he said to Qingqing.

"Oh, okay" she said and looked at me "You are not angry with me, are you?"

Of course I am you fucking stupid little bitch- "No, I'm not angry at you"

"Oh, thank God. I hope I see you again tomorrow" And just like that she waved at me and she and Parker left.

You might be thinking why I lied to her. Well, it's pretty simple. This girls, as far as I remember, made a grain grinder and an oil extracting machine-thing in the comic. This means that if I can make her work her magic again I can make wheat and rice flour and have oil.

I need her little brain to make those two machines and I have to swallow this really bitter pill of tolerating her for a while.

The things I do for food.

I turned and looked at Harvey. I took his hands in mine and smiled at him "If you need any type of help, do not hesitate to come and find me, okay? I'll help you in any way I can to repay your kindness that day"