28. Submit

Hi~ Author here!

How are you all doing? I hope that you are doing A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Here's a new chapter! If you like it, leave a like and also a comment cause they motivate me and keep me going.

P.S. I updated the map of the beastworld yesterday, how I imagine it and I added some new areas as well. If you wanna know about those areas you can go and check it out (You will need to know a little about these areas in the next few chapters). The map and also the characters are all before the first chapter of my story.

Anyway, enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was time for us to sleep. Harvey and Shuu went to their rooms and me with my mates went to our bedroom.

Today was an exhausting day for all of us. Winston and Shuu finished an entire room in a day and had already started for the last one. I should not underestimate beastmen's strength and stamina.

Leon returned just to eat and left right after to patrol his territory. Harvey's first day as a doctor in the city was in his words 'hectic' and he just wanted to relax.

Me and Curtis started making clothes for the winter. Well, I started making clothes not only for me but for my males as well and Curtis was making clothes for me from his shed skin and also some warmer ones for when I need them.

He told me that he was sad that he has to hibernate and that he wouldn't be here to take care of me, continuing to say that he wants to make as many warm clothes for me as he can so that I will be comfortable while he is away.

Just as we got comfortable and all cuddled up under the covers there was a knock on the door.

"How many sins have I committed to be this unlucky?" Curtis hissed out at the persistent knocking. He is the one that loves to sleep the most, it's only natural that he is the one to get the most annoyed if his sleep is interrupted.

"Do you want me to tell you your sins based on the order that you committed them or in whatever order comes to my mind?" Was Winston's answer "But don't worry, they can't be that bad because if they were, you wouldn't have met Andromache"

"Leon! Leon!!! Wake up and open the door!" Shouted the man from outside.

"Uncle?" Leon said puzzled as he got up and the rest of us has no choice but to follow him.

Just as we got out of our bedroom, a sleepy Shuu and a worried Harvey also came out of their rooms.

"Who's knocking on our door this late?" Harvey asked as he fixed his robe.

"Someone asking for Leon" Shuu yawned and let me tell you, the simple animal skirt suits him. He is on the leaner side but no less muscular.

"Leon! I said get up!" The beastman continued to knock on the door.

"Coming!" Leon yelled, almost running to get downstairs and open the door "Whom do you think that you are shouting at uncle? And do not order me around, I'm not a cub!"

Iakov was standing there but then a fond look was on his face "For me, no matter how strong you get, no matter how many years pass, you will always remain my small lion cub that was proud for hunting down a rabbit for the first time"

'Omg, Leon's uncle says the exact same things my mom said to me' I thought as I chuckled.

Leon facepalmed himself and sighed "Uncle, did you come all the way here, this late at night, to tell me that I will always be a little cub? I'm not a cub anymore and I'm already mated. I'm ready to have cubs of my own now"