33. Revenge is a dish best served cold... Or maybe not...

Hello everyone! Author here!

How are you all doing? I hope that you had an amazing time, especially Christmas!!!

I know that I've been absent for a long time... I'm sorry for that!!! I've had other things in my life that I wanted to take care of, so... I hope that you understand.

Anyway, here is a new chapter (finally)!!! If you like it, please like and comment on your favourite part cause it keeps me going!

Enjoy~

WARNING!!! This chapter may be gruesome to some towards the end!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The gates opened and there stood a tall scorpion beastman. The beastmen of the city have never seen anything else even closely similar to him. He has tan skin and long purple hair. His face, although handsome with how straight his nose is and how supple his lips are, has something extremely sinister about it. His eyes are giving anyone he looks at the creep, they look soulless.

Looking at his body, his tail is what everyone is looking at. They are all wondering how much venom it has. How quickly will a beastman die if he successfully stings them? How much of it is needed for the strongest beastman to die?

His physic and soulless look weren't the things that shocked the beastmen the most. The beastman that the scorpion was carrying, was.

On top of the scorpion beastman's shoulder, an unconscious beastman was being carried like a sack.

The scorpion beastman walked towards Andromache and once he was in front of her he dropped the beastman that he carried.

All the beastmen gasped once they realised who that beastman was.

The scorpion beastman turned to look at all the other beastmen. His eyes focused on the females before turning back to the males "Filthy and heartless... A bunch of idiots for accepting it..." The scorpions eyes then met another pair of eyes "Stubborn bastard..."

The beastmen thought paid him no mind as they all looked at the beastman that was in front of the queen's feet.

A beastman that they all recognised.

"I did what you wanted me to do. Now it's your turn to fullfil your end of the deal" said the scorpion beastman to Andromache who looked at him straight in the eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*EARLIER THIS MORNING*

An certain ape beastman was running towards the scorpion camp. Today would be the day that he would come to an agreement with the scorpion king.

The scorpions that were guarding the camp did not try to stop him from entering. They had strict orders to let him pass and if anyone did not obey, he could say goodbye to his head.

The ape king stood Infront of the scorpion king who was sitting on his thrown. The scorpion king was holding a cup that was filled with blood and was slowly sipping at it. His soulless eyes slowly turned towards the ape king and said "You couldn't wait to meet me, huh? Is what you want to tell me so important?"

"Yes it is" the ape king took a deep breath to compose himself "The previous tiger king is dead and I need your help. I want to to attack the city again. This time, I'll open the gates at night when everyone is sleeping and you will not have to fight your way in. I've also found a place that you will hide until midnight before you attack"