38. What are you?

Hello everyone~ Author here!

How are you all doing? I hope that you are having a good day.

Here's a new chapter. If you enjoy it, don't forget to like and comment on your favourite part.

Enjoy~

My thoughts: I've been thinking about something; What kind of language will the new beastmen speak? I could certainly write in a different language, but to tell you the truth, I'm more likely to make them speak in broken english... I hope that you don't mind.

Also, 1) Curtis has become way buffer in the comic and I love it, our serial killer snake has been hitting the gym and 2) Even St Zachary wants Curtis' body as seen in the comic LMAOOOOO Curtis' reaction was priceless.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up sandwiched between Leon and Winston's naked bodies under the covers. Winston had one arm over my lower back and I could feel Leon's chest touching my back. He had one arm thrown over me and Winston.

I began to stir and that woke both men up. Winston was the first one to do so and he smiled lazily at me, a man fully satisfied and happy from the previous night.

He really needs to smile more, he looks so handsome when he does.

Leon was next to wake up and he snuggled my neck for a little bit before taking me completely in his arms and making me lay on top of him.

He had his left hand around my waist as he gave a smug smile at me for being surprised by his action. He pulled Winston to him with his right hand and wrapped an arm around his shoulder when Winston had his head on his shoulder.

Looking at Winston all sleepy, I couldn't help but reach out to kiss him, which he readily reciprocated. He let out little chuffs, the tiger's version of purring, showing his contentment.

Leon too started to chuff as he played with my hair and slowly run his hand on my lower back, before closing his eyes again.

A while ago, he admitted to me that lions like to sleep for the majority of the day, but he couldn't do it because of his responsibilities, so he really does enjoy lazing around when he has the chance.

That got me thinking; Lions usually sleep around 20 hours a day, so it's actually pretty surprising how hardworking Leon is. Moreover, lions lay down and sleep together with the rest of their pride, sleeping side by side or even on top of each other, which I found pretty cute and funny back in my world. His actions makes me think that he has lions instincts that he just can't control, one of them wanting to be close with his family when resting.

"Go back to sleep, the sun hasn't come up yet" Leon said as he pulled my head back down to his chest.

I could hear his steady heartbeat and felt his chest rising with each breath. I truly astounding how accustomed I've become to that. A few months ago and I would find it irritating but now I just find it comforting.

I was facing Winston, as he too lay on Leon's shoulder, and he put his hands on my cheek. He smiled and moved his hand lower till it rested on my lower back. He traced his fingers up and down my back, which the combination of his comforting touch and Leon's soft breathing, quickly lulled me back to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Today, Leon and Winston went out of the city to try and see for themselves the kind of beastmen that were outside of the city. That being said, I'm spending time with my dear Harvey as Shuu is out hunting.