18. Relaxation

"I always get what I want... And what I want most right now is you"

His lips are looking really soft and inviting, just begging to be kissed. And he is clearly agitated and wants to be comforted.

With my arms wrapped around his neck I closed the distance and our lips touched. Softly at first, barely moving, his warm lips even trembled a little at first contact.

I moved back and looked at him and his eyes were hazy, hungry looking... A predator looking at his prey.

His hand suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled it, tilting my head backwards as his lips hungrily devoured mine.

The kiss was domineering and full of passion, stealing my every breath and making me mewl for more. His fingers weaving through my hair and tugging at it, wanting to elicit more moans from me.

When we pulled apart, we were both breathing heavily. I could see that satisfied smirk that he had on his face but did not comment on it.

"That means that you want to be my female, right?" He said with a seductive smirk as he gave me another kiss.

"Yes, but first I need to talk with my mates..." I said as I looked at him and he just kissed me more.

"They have already accepted me being your mate if that's what you're worried about"

"How do you know that?" I asked him puzzled.

"They wouldn't have left you with me otherwise. Especially that snake of yours, Curtis if I'm not mistaken, wouldn't let that happen if he was not okay with me, no matter how much you talked or begged him. At most, he would leave you with me but would continue to be somewhere nearby, watching to see if you are okay. But both of them have left. Males would not leave their female to another male unless that male was their family or guardian"

"So you mean that they approve of you?" I asked him with furrowed brows, hands still wrapped around his neck.

"To some extent, yes. But I'll talk with them more tonight at the bonfire" our foreheads touched and his hands held me by the waist as he got up "Come on, let's get you home. That tiger of yours must be worried about you"

"He has a name and it's Winston, stop calling him tiger"

"Okay, show me the way to your house"

"It's five minutes from here, I can go back myself" I tried to get down from his arms but he just held me tighter with that million dollar smirk on his face.

"I said show me the way" he said in a low and slow voice, not leaving any room for disagreement, yet his eyes and expression were really soft.

He sure as hell has a dominant personality. I mean, he is a king after all, so I should expect no less from him. But goddamn that commanding voice is a turn-on for me...

"Go there" I showed him the way and then I just continued to stare into his eyes and then lips.

"Don't tempt me anymore, Andromache" and just like that we made our way back to my home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After a five minute walk we were back to our house.

"Winston, I'm back" I called out and he came out of the house fairly quickly.

When he saw that I was in Leon's arms, he looked as if he was expecting it. He most probably was to be honest.

I opened my arms and motioned for him to come and take me. He smiled a little at me and took me from Leon's embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as I clung to him and he cradled me close.